Author Topic: Totally Lost  (Read 6381 times)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
Totally Lost
« on: August 04, 2010, 05:18:09 AM »
OH NO!!!  An alien Chuck!  Egads, he has NO SUNGLASSES and NO FEATHERS!  Not even a Beak.  How awful.

Whaddya think?  If the alien lands at Roost Air, will Chuck give him a pair of Sunglasses as a gesture of friendship?  Maybe even loan him a set of epaulettes?  Who knows, the alien Chuck might even go out with our Hero to the local nightclub and try some alien pick-up lines on the local Chicks!  Hehe.   ::drinking::

Methinks I can see where this strip series is leading...  It'll be an interesting End of Summer story, no doubt.   ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::

RC
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 05:34:55 AM by Rooster Cruiser »
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Re: Totally Lost
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 07:55:16 AM »
Easy explaination for no sunglasses is................reactive tinting glazing  ;D
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 10:09:59 PM »
Easy explaination for no sunglasses is................reactive tinting glazing  ;D

Reactive tinting glazing or not, Chuck needs to explain to the alien how the glasses will make him a Chick Magnet.  Hehe.   ::drinking::

RC
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 11:07:00 PM by Rooster Cruiser »

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 10:13:20 PM »
I am actually one of those guys who kind of believes that Aliens have landed here before. I find it way too hard to believe we built the pyramids and Inka temples and all that stuff ourselves. As far as I am concerned, the alien astronaut theory might even explain evolution AND creation....

And I also think we have proof that there are alien aviators just like Chuck as well  - - - - > see Roswell, NM    ;) ;D ::rofl::
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 11:10:14 PM »
I am actually one of those guys who kind of believes that Aliens have landed here before. I find it way too hard to believe we built the pyramids and Inka temples and all that stuff ourselves. As far as I am concerned, the alien astronaut theory might even explain evolution AND creation....

And I also think we have proof that there are alien aviators just like Chuck as well  - - - - > see Roswell, NM    ;) ;D ::rofl::

All I ever saw at Roswell were the looney tunes waiting around for the Mother Ship to beam them up.   I could have made a 'killing' on a Kool Aid concession around that town!  Pun (almost) not intended.  Hehe.  ::silly::   ::knockedout::

RC

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 12:05:19 AM »
maybe that's how Maui Jims got started . . . the people found the Alien wearing cool shades that they thought everybody would want . . . hence the secretcy . . . .  8) ;)

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 12:39:46 AM »
Talking about Aliens....LaFawnduh was flying on the Jefferson fire a few weeks back.... apparently it is now famous amongst the UFO crowd....they think the air attack planes are aliens...especially as the fire was on government property.

We read 5 or 6 pages of the theorists...it is funny around page 4 when they put 2 and 2 together and realize the fire was near a nuclear test facility....read all about it here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread598555/pg1
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 02:11:45 AM »
Talking about aliens...
It was One night five years ago, my mom,sister and I were driving to Sinai in egypt,it was about 8pm when we were on some road in the mountains in the south. The roads in the south are very long and boring,sand everywhere and someone barely drive there.
When I looked to my right I saw aircraft light coming low and slow towards us,back then I was already an aviation enthusiast,and asked my mom to stop,because I wanted to get a good look at the plane. We stopped on the side of the road waiting for the plane to pass us,we immediately noticed the silence,the plane was about three miles southeast to us,and it was a complete silence out there, as the plane came closer there was still no sound,but we noticed that it didn't had a sillhouet of an airplane,it was triangle floating above us silently,and it just kept going,in complete silence.
It was pretty scary.
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 03:13:10 PM »
After reading some of those posts in that UFO forum I get the feeling some of them wont recongnise a UFO even if it beamed them up.  do they know about fire bombers both multi and single or how fast a helo can really go? you could not tell much from that video still it was not focused and the object was moving. I admit I belive in UFO's but when its over a fire you expect A/c both fixed and rotary.
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 09:10:45 PM »
One of my favorite quotes from Calvin & Hobbes: The best sign that there is intelligent life out there is that no one has tried to contact us yet!  ;D

Well, I also believe that the odds are for other sentient beings somewhere out there, but then also that the odds of them being so close to us that we could get in contact soon, or at all, are practically nil!

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 11:55:15 PM »
Besides every one knows that UFO's are not grey/silver...................they are Yellow lol

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 04:18:07 PM »
me thinks we should do a strip with Chucks alien counterpart....

::thinking:: ::thinking::

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 11:49:29 PM »
me thinks we should do a strip with Chucks alien counterpart....

::thinking:: ::thinking::

Yeah but would Chucks counter part have found earth by accident? He would've gotten lost when he arrived here. What would Chuck be in alien?
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 04:32:13 AM »
 ::thinking::

maybe we'll find out next Tuesday . . . .

::thinking::

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »
hmmmmmmmmm BIG HINT there Mike................. SO that's who requested not to fly with Chuck in the last strip  ::rofl:: ;D