Author Topic: Curse the Vulcano (21/04-2010)  (Read 3802 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Curse the Vulcano (21/04-2010)
« on: April 22, 2010, 10:35:09 AM »
Hahaha, of course Hans would be upset only at lack of food. but with the all the immigrants from the "old country" couldn't he just go to New York or something to get some quality chocolate, salami etc?

Hmmm, this could also be material for a contest: Who draws a better emergency-strip, Mike or Stef ::rofl::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline vldflight

• Cockerel
Re: Curse the Vulcano (21/04-2010)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 08:34:03 PM »
Well thankfully my collard greens and blackeye peas are grown locally here in sunny south georgia. 8)

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 01:38:33 AM »
Hahaha, of course Hans would be upset only at lack of food. but with the all the immigrants from the "old country" couldn't he just go to New York or something to get some quality chocolate, salami etc?

my guess would be Hans just doesn't think that far. If he would, Roost-Air would be in better shape . . .   ;) ;D
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 03:41:22 PM »
"Better shape" LOL

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 11:25:44 PM »
That phrase "CURSE YOU HABEGPOIDE.......... whatever" should be the new Chickenwings curse. Like Snoopy in his "CURSE YOU RED BARON!!!"
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 01:26:32 AM »
That phrase "CURSE YOU HABEGPOIDE.......... whatever" should be the new Chickenwings curse. Like Snoopy in his "CURSE YOU RED BARON!!!"

<<<Agrees with Gilly.

I was thinking the exact same thing!   ::thinking::  I reckon great minds think alike.

RC
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall