Author Topic: Sun n Fun  (Read 3712 times)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
Sun n Fun
« on: April 12, 2010, 02:21:47 PM »
Got the new strip up a bit early, eh Mike?   |:)\

I love how Hans needs help to get out of the little Cessna.  He looks the way I feel when I'm struggling in and out of a cockpit!  Hehe.

Don't worry Sally, I reckon if you look long enough at Sun n Fun you'll find a shoe store sooner or later.   ;D

RC
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 04:25:06 PM by Rooster Cruiser »
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
Re: Sun n Fun
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 02:37:26 PM »
Maybe she can find a lingerie store - while it may only have stuff with "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT" embroidered.... :D

And full Cessna with even Hans in it... what was their climb rate? 200fps?  ::rofl::

Sorry guys, Florida is too far for me, so thanks, but no thanks :)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline Artoo

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 05:03:53 PM »
You know you're at max W&B when your TOC checkpoint is 50 miles out :)
Stay on target!

Offline switchtech

• Cockerel
  • Climb, Communicate, Confess, Comply
    • SwitchTech's home page
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 06:30:50 PM »
Last airshow I was at (it's been a couple of years now  :( ), they had shoes.  Of course they were re-purposed "Driving" shoes.  Still, Sally should be able to find a shoe sales booth.  Whether she'll find the kinds of shoes she'll want is another question.

The sky and land joined for one brief moment, then we flew - the ground a receding memory for just a little while.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 07:59:52 PM »
Last airshow I was at (it's been a couple of years now  :( ), they had shoes.  Of course they were re-purposed "Driving" shoes.  Still, Sally should be able to find a shoe sales booth.  Whether she'll find the kinds of shoes she'll want is another question.

HEY! Switchtech is back !!!!   ::wave:: ::wave::

Yeah, I think you guys are right. It's probably gonna be like some green "Crocs" with airplanes printed on them , hehe   ;)
But I am always amazed over the stuff you can find a airshows. At a couple I could have made big bucks if only we sold umbrellas.....  :P
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 08:03:50 PM »
At a few I've been to all you have to do is open a stall where the punters throw darts or play a short version of Bingo to have no chance of win prizes. You would been raking in the money  :P
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 08:55:04 PM »
Hey Switchtech! ::wave::

Again a great and entertaining strip  |:)\ But I still can't believe the Cessna could take off with Hans on board :D

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci