Author Topic: Yes, that is Chuck.  (Read 7204 times)

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Re: Yes, that is Chuck.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 11:37:01 PM »
As in "beer,beer,beer,beer,beer!"  ;D
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 02:31:39 AM »
you guys should practice in front of a mirror and say a few lines onto a recording machine and then play it back.
It's harder than you might think!

Try a little from a practice script (it's also harder to read somebody elses lines....)

INT. CESSNA SKYHAWK – DAY
(Front View)

Chuck and Julio are sitting in the cockpit, flying. Suddenly, Julio raises his eyebrows and looks over to Chuck because he caught a whiff of something and says:

JULIO
     Hey, do you smell that? What is that?
     Did somebody throw up in here recently?

Chuck turns to Julio.

CHUCK
    What do you mean?
    I can’t smell anything.

Julio ducks underneath the cockpit, you can only see the top of his head.

JULIO
     Seriously dude!
     Maybe some small animal died behind the panel or something.
     I have to check it out!

CHUCK
     (a little in despair)

I am sure it’s nothing.

But Chuck is catching on what Julio might be after.

CHUCK
           (louder)

DON’T!!

JULIO
     Oh!

Julio reappears from behind the panel and starts looking straight ahead. Chuck turns his head as well, knowing Julio found the source of the smell.

Awkward Silence. . . . (all you can hear is the engine sound)

Julio finally turns to Chuck who also has to face what comes next.

JULIO
      Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you or nothing.

CHUCK
      What?
      YOU never take off YOUR shoes during flight?
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 06:27:56 AM »
I am imagining Oddy saying crap like that in his Scottish Voice!   ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 10:05:19 AM »
Hey min dinnae tempt me intae daein' that, ye might live tae regret it  :P
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2010, 02:33:41 PM »
Will not be the first time a classic has been translated into Odd's native tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoBk8bxU1rs
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2010, 03:15:15 PM »
Hahaha, that thing with the shoes reminds me of the running gag with Kimmie Gibler in Full House :D

I don't have a problem with hiding a danish accent when I speak english, I have a problem with trying to make one! I always end up sounding like a norwegian or german  ::thinking::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 10:24:35 PM »
 ;D I tried to practice but it came out like this................ :P

JULIO

OI, waz that stink?
                                                                                                 Did somebody hurl in here yesterdee?

Chuck turns to Julio.

CHUCK

Whaddya mean?
                                                                                                 I can’t smell nothin' digger.

Julio ducks underneath the cockpit, you can only see the top of his head.

JULIO

Crikey mate!
                                                                                                 Maybe a possum died behind the panel or something.
                                                                                                 I’ll have a bo-peep!

CHUCK
                                                                                                 (a little in despair)

I am sure it’s nothin' cobber.

But Chuck is catching on what Julio might be after.

CHUCK
                                                                                                 (louder)

DON’T DO IT MATE!!

JULIO

GEEZZZ BLIMEY!

Julio reappears from behind the panel and starts looking straight ahead. Chuck turns his head as well, knowing Julio found the source of the smell.

Awkward Silence. . . . (all you can hear is the engine sound)

Julio finally turns to Chuck who also has to face what comes next.

JULIO
                                                                                                 Sorry, I didn’t mean ta offend you or nothing mate.

CHUCK
                                                                                                 Wa’?
                                                                                                 YOU neva take off YA shoes while ya flyin'?

« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 01:34:15 AM by gibbo_335 »
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2010, 07:47:45 AM »
 ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
Well done!

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci