Author Topic: Surfing the net....  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Surfing the net....
« on: January 17, 2010, 08:04:30 PM »
While surfing the 'net I found another Aviation cartoon(yes I thought that was impossible but there is) and this one also has a fasination for "Top Gun", any way while going through its archives I found this one which as a soon-to-be mech (losing my job at the care home soon) I thought was pretty good. The strip is called Air Force Blues.
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: Surfing the net....
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 01:18:38 AM »
Sorry about losing your job, hope you can manage another way.

Thanks for the heads up on the comic, I've looked at webcomics for several years now and have seen litterally hundreds, but I can't really say I found another one that's linked to aviation. I do have a few that sometimes feature a plane, like this one: http://www.sdxf.net/d/20090202.html :D

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
Re: Surfing the net....
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 08:39:22 AM »
Ouch Ian!  Sorry to hear you're losing your job.   ::knockedout:: ::banghead:: :'(

Seems to be a lot of that going on nowadays...   ::thinking::

Trust me, I feel your pain.  Things finally picked up for me back in November, and January is fixing to be one of the best months I've had since I returned from Eh-frica.

Good luck finding work.  Lord knows I've tried getting you on with that outfit in the M.E.

RC
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall