Author Topic: ATC T-Shirt  (Read 2982 times)

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
ATC T-Shirt
« on: November 05, 2009, 01:14:46 AM »
Love it guys!  I'll for sure be ordering one, however sadly I wont be able to sport it at work (profanities are a big no-no as civil servants.)

Any more planned?
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: ATC T-Shirt
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 05:18:44 AM »
Profanities? ? ?

we thought we toned it WAAAAY down....

Bummer!

I was going to send this to a couple of towers in the area. Would you advise against it??
 :'(
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 10:52:33 AM »
Oh I'm sure the guys would love it!

I'm not sure how close you've paid attention to FAA/NATCA contract stuff, but we just got a new contract which allows us to wear normal street clothes to work.  Pretty much anything goes except nudity/swear words etc.  I'm pretty sure management would take it as an opportunity to stick it to the controllers.

You hit it right on the button with the shirt, providing those extra services (VFR flight following mainly) can be a real PITA when you have a bunch of sectors combined up on a busy Sunday morning, especially when grandpa in his Grumman Tiger with his crappy radio wants to tell you his life story.  ::banghead::
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...

Offline Ragwing

• Rooster
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 12:45:34 PM »