Author Topic: ZAMNA  (Read 4241 times)

Offline Jean Loup

• Cockerel
  • born under an obnoxious star
    • jean, the barefooted D.i.Y'er
ZAMNA
« on: September 13, 2009, 04:37:09 PM »
Cozumel, Mexico, Island of Peace

This project is an ambitious inntiative, designed to broadcast Universal Values, based on two axles:
  - an intecontinental journey onboard the trimaran Zamna (sailing the Atlantic now)
  - the creation of a Phlippe Cousteau Anchor Museum in Cozumel (with the present Cri$i$...quién sabe?)

All details of this sea expedition: http://www.zamna.com/ (in English & Spanish: sorry, pas de Francais!)

Who was Zamná or It-Zamná? information at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itzamna

Extra-officially, the Captain Vital Alzar is investigating if Mayan origin was with those people Joshua defeated; under the guidance of Gucumatz they took to the sea, to be shipwreked at Cuba. From there they went to Yucatan, and teached hierogliph writing to natives starting a whole culture...

Zamna is now about to leave NY port, after arriving on time for the 9/11 memorial. Below is the international peace flag, (Zamna's flag) says:
when you have peace, you have Culture. When you have Culture, you have peace.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 04:50:04 PM by donYan »

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
Re: ZAMNA
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 05:14:14 PM »
Interesting theory behind Zamna, DonYan.  It is almost identical to what the Mormons have been claiming since Joseph Smith himself began preaching back in the early 1800's.

RC
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Jean Loup

• Cockerel
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 08:34:43 PM »
Interesting theory behind Zamna, DonYan.  It is almost identical to what the Mormons have been claiming since Joseph Smith himself began preaching back in the early 1800's.

RC
A crayze Norwegian claims that Quetzalcóatl (pronounce THAT with a mouthfull...) actually was a Vicking (he says Eric the Red) arriving in a Vicking Vesel: those look like a Serpent! It's why they represented him blonde with a thick beard.

It is very recent that Anthropologist realized the first inhabitants of México arrived from the sea (Aztlán for instance) one side and the other (remember Thor Heyerdal & the Rá papirus vesels). Some even claim that fleeing the Inca empyre many different groups arrived at the Istmus of Tehuantepec and caused the rivalries among different ethnic groups that plage Oaxaca today.

The firstinhabitants where nomad fishermen. When they domesticated Corn (the Nixtamal to make it edible) they migrated inlad & started construccion of Ceremonial Sites. Of course, they where the 4 migrations from Asdia, and the Migration from France about 12 thousand years ago...the builders of stone arrow points.

This forum is kind off unstable when I am writing... (look Who is talking!) ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »
Quetzalcóatl (pronounce THAT with a mouthfull...)

I've always found that to be an easy one to pronounce.  Queretero is much more difficult to pronounce for a gringo that can't roll his 'r's!   ::eek:: ::knockedout::

Offline Jean Loup

• Cockerel
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 09:52:39 PM »

I've always found that to be an easy one to pronounce.  Queretero is much more difficult to pronounce for a gringo that can't roll his 'r's!   ::eek:: ::knockedout::
...nor spell his "A"s... ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: (Querétaro)  ::cowboy::

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 10:00:13 PM »

...nor spell his "A"s... ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: (Querétaro)  ::cowboy::

Oops!   :-[  Ok, I Squat corrected.   :-[