Author Topic: Free "Flying Full Circle" DVD download  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Jean Loup

• Cockerel
  • born under an obnoxious star
    • jean, the barefooted D.i.Y'er
Free "Flying Full Circle" DVD download
« on: July 18, 2009, 12:45:46 AM »
This is a 10 minute short movie, flying with the Blue Angels. Done by the producers of "16-R", "16-L" and "Aviation Epic".

First go http://terwilligerproductions.com/flyingfullcircle/ and wait until the buffering is done. When the Intro starts, click on SHARE & DOWNLOAD bottom right of video image.

That opens the embed codes (SHARE, left side of screen), and the BURN YOUR OWN DVD: DOWNLOAD DVD FILES (DOWNLOAD, right side of screen) you should CLICK to have the files on your PC/Lap. It's a 548 MB zip file, takes a whyle crocodile. After the download is completed, you unzip the files, take a DVD-R to burn them with NERO (or other options: there is a README .pdf file on unzipped folder, inside the Flying Full Circle DVD file: NOT on the MACOSX folder). On that same folder you have the ISO file DVD (Flying Full Circle 576.554 KB image files) you should burn on the new DVD-R.

Hoppefully you have a DVD RW on your PC/Lap...if not, embed the codes on your Blog (not HD, but a You Tube file instead)
Click thumbnail for BIG image: of PA-18 arriving at Oshkosh
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 01:11:24 PM by donYan »

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Re: Free "Flying Full Circle" DVD download
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 01:46:14 PM »
Blue Angels PAH!! mere amateurs my friend :D :P
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 02:09:52 PM »
Blue Angels PAH!! mere amateurs my friend :D :P

One of the pilots where I used to work is a former Blue Angel...

Dave's 6 foot 2 inches and 280... Say that to his face  ::rofl::

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 09:46:00 PM »
does he have a web cam can say it from over the "Pond"  ::rofl::
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 11:22:05 AM »
He now flies the company Challenger.... He can come say it in person  ::rofl::

Actually, Dave wasn't a pilot in the Angels... He was a Crew Chief. When he was in, they were flying Phantoms and the Crew Chief rode as the back seater. He rode in #3. Told me once that they knew the formation was tight enough when the Skipper's wing tip was tapping his canopy....  ::eek::

After the Navy, Dave used his GI Benefits to get his commercial ticket and retired from United Airlines with about 22,000 hours as a 757/767 instructor pilot/check captain.

He's a big guy but he's also 64 years old.

I still wouldn't tell him anything bad about the Blues though.....

Brian
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 11:30:59 AM by BrianGMFS »

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."