Author Topic: Humor....I need Humor!  (Read 1730484 times)

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
Re: Humor....I need Humor!
« Reply #1320 on: October 10, 2007, 04:33:02 PM »
4X: For real!? I didn't know you lived in a warzone :(

Jim: My dad earned extra by comming in early and open up the place he drove trucks for (a big place btw) so after he couldn't work and got fired after the blod-clog he drove me to school/college and picked me up again so I could concentrate on school, which I did, it was natural for him since he normally had woken up so early for years, as well as the fact that he spent his life helping us, and others. Up here btw in the summer then it's alreadyt light outside at 05:30 hehe.

Frank

umm,only temporary,israel is NOT a war zone,its just,well,reflex,i think...
the israelis have good war reflex,and let me tell you something,one of the positive things to live in a country that always aimed by near countries, things that most of the american would never feel,is the joy of being "greeted" good morning by a blackhawk,on fridays go to sleep at 5AM with a sound of f-16 flying low over your house and spending the whole afternoon trying to find the damn f-15 flying over your house (damn,they are almost invisible!).

@catisfat that probably the first airplane that made by Microsoft  ::rofl::
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline catisfat

« Reply #1321 on: October 10, 2007, 05:06:39 PM »
"catisfat that probably the first airplane that made by Microsoft"

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #1322 on: October 10, 2007, 11:32:27 PM »
Heh heh, Piper Girl, this summer some rather FUNNY-GUY tanker pilots printed that joke out with MY name in all the right places, and handed it around at the end of the morning briefing as a SOMBER safety notice...  it said "Airplane Wreck Investigated" on the top page..  of course, it was pretty damned funny when everyone flipped the page and saw the BROOM!!!  Ah, such GOOD pals...   ::rofl:: 

8)
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
« Reply #1323 on: October 11, 2007, 01:03:25 AM »
http://www.explosm.net/movies/141/ Refresh if it doesn't load all at once!!!!!

All I have to say is: OMG THOSE GUYS ARE NUTS!!!!
It's all Greek to me!

Offline cj5_pilot

• Rooster
  • "Fly Fast, Fly Low, Turn Left"
    • Alaskan Aviators
« Reply #1324 on: October 11, 2007, 01:26:55 AM »
BWAAAHAHA---Just reread the dating rules and finally noticed #10--GOOD GOOD!  ::rofl::

I figure, just like on a fire--you watch my back I'll watch yours....  ::bow::
Yeah, Dads need all the help we can get because when some unworthy hormone-soaked young male comes calling we KNOW what the little creep wants ::rambo::
Thank God I only had one daughter, any more and I might have gone to jail or the nut house ::sweat::

I'm with both of ya on this!  As much as I love my little girl, I absolutely DREAD the day she hits puberty and the boys start sniffing around like a pack of Tomcats.

My daughter is 7 but it's not to early to worry about it happening in another 7 or so; I already have a plan for when a boy asks her out.  I must meet him first.  I plan to be sitting at the kitchen table cleaning my .45 ;)
The average pilot, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy and caring. These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1325 on: October 11, 2007, 01:54:03 AM »
I'll meet him at the doorway with my old Truck Driver's Tire Thumper (3 pound tire iron with a rubber handgrip).  I plan on thwaping it into my palm as I explain to the boy, "You WILL bring my daughter home at 10:30...  NOT 10:31!!!"  I figure a tire thumper will put the fear of God into them more than a .45 will, cause I'm certain they'll know they have nothing to fear from that.  Tire thumpers can do some very serious damage without killing 'em.   >:D >:D >:D
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1326 on: October 11, 2007, 02:06:24 PM »
Another Chinese Toy Recalled

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1327 on: October 11, 2007, 02:08:19 PM »
Minnesota Combat Veteran decorated for service in Iraq

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
« Reply #1328 on: October 11, 2007, 02:48:30 PM »
Another Chinese Toy Recalled

Too Funny Rooster!
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline PittsFlyer

« Reply #1329 on: October 11, 2007, 04:13:40 PM »
Talk about a taxi accident.......  ::whistle::

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
« Reply #1330 on: October 11, 2007, 07:09:54 PM »
Isn't that the one where the wife started cheating on her husband with a pilot... and the husband took a chainsaw to the airplane?!?! ::rofl::
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline cj5_pilot

• Rooster
  • "Fly Fast, Fly Low, Turn Left"
    • Alaskan Aviators
« Reply #1331 on: October 12, 2007, 01:06:45 AM »
Talk about a taxi accident.......  ::whistle::

Mythbusters tried to replicate that with the back half of a Cherokee fuselage and a 6 cylinder lycoming on a dolly and couldn't.  However, look at the back of the wing and the engine Nacelle....no chainsaw did that.  Definately an impact of some sort.
The average pilot, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy and caring. These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #1332 on: October 12, 2007, 05:35:51 AM »
really?

I thought they got a pretty good result with their little contraption...
maybe I am remembering it wrong
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1333 on: October 12, 2007, 06:19:10 AM »
Right or wrong, that Seminole still reminds me of an old Spam Can.

You know...  The old style can of meat that you had to open with a metal key that you detached from the can?  That fuselage reminds me of the metal that went around and around that key!

Today, Hormel Meats no longer uses such opening devices for their products.  Instead, they figured out a nifty new pull-tab for their can tops so no one ever goes hungry because they lost the key to the Spam Can!

My my, how times have changed...   ::thinking::

Offline PittsFlyer

« Reply #1334 on: October 12, 2007, 12:17:25 PM »
@Rooster Cruiser:

Here is a picture of how the German Air Force opens spam cans  ;D