Author Topic: Humor....I need Humor!  (Read 1727373 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: Humor....I need Humor!
« Reply #270 on: April 14, 2006, 12:02:31 PM »
Yeah I noticed that too, and I was just having Airplane running in the background while I was checking this thread, lol.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #271 on: April 14, 2006, 11:03:38 PM »
Man... we are a bunch of plane NERDS aren't we?  ;D

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
If not completely satisfied with this post, return unused portion for full refund.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #272 on: April 15, 2006, 09:41:18 PM »
Callisto: Absolutely nothing wrong with being a nerd :D "Revenge of the Aviation Nerds" lol sounds like a great movie :D

Here's an absolutely great one :D
And it's great for us who know about flying since that would be a very very bad idea and would be very hard to fly due to asymetric thrust etc. etc. so I hope no-one actually tries that in real life.

Frank
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 09:42:49 PM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #273 on: April 17, 2006, 03:32:08 AM »
Callisto: Absolutely nothing wrong with being a nerd :D "Revenge of the Aviation Nerds" lol sounds like a great movie :D

Not at all! I'm proud of my nerdness!!!  ;D  I'm just glad I'm among friends here!
If not completely satisfied with this post, return unused portion for full refund.

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
  • My da*n easy button's broken. Can I borrow yours?
« Reply #274 on: April 19, 2006, 04:39:09 PM »
 ::)  ;D  ::)

Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border.
The Italian Customs Officer stops them and tells them: "It'sa illegala to
putta 5 people in a Quattro."

"Vot do you mean it's illegal?" asks the German driver.

"Quattro meansa four" replies the Italian official.

"Quattro is just ze name of ze automobile!!" the Germans retort
unbelievingly. "Look at ze dam papers: ze car is designed to karry 5
persons."

"You canta pulla thata one on me!" replies the Italian customs officer.
"Quattro meansa four. You have fivea people ina your car and you are
thereforea breaking the law."

The German driver replies angrily: "You idiot! Call your zupervisor over. I
vant to speak to someone viz more intelligence!"

"Sorry" responds the Italian officer, "He can'ta come. He'sa busy with a 2
guys in a Fiat Uno."
The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time. - Unknown

Offline C310RCaptian

« Reply #275 on: April 24, 2006, 06:58:05 PM »
Then there's the pilot who dies and goes to heaven; while waiting to check in he notices a large twin coming in high-and-hot to a nearby landing strip. The twin pilot blows the landing--collapses the nose gear and strikes the props; he gets out of the plane and walks away. Fifteen minutes later, same scene: another twin, another blown landing--same guy gets out of the wrecked plane.

The fellow waiting to check in to heaven is amazed, he turns to St. Peter and says "what's the story with the twin pilot over there?" "Oh, that's just God" says St. Peter, "he thinks he's a surgeon."

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #276 on: April 26, 2006, 08:59:57 PM »
Two irish men are adrift in a small boat out in the ocean with no paddles and no land in site. One of them sees a bottle floating in the water and plucks it out. when they open the bottle a genie appears and grants them one wish. before the first guy can say a word the second pipes up with "i wish that the ocean was made of guinness" and the genie says "done!" and disappears. looking around they see that the ocean is truly made of guinness. the first irish man slaps the second very hard across the back of the head and cries "you fool what have you done now we will have to pee in the boat!"
The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time. - Unknown

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #277 on: April 27, 2006, 10:48:27 AM »
Lol classics!

Speaking of something funny, I was wondering, what do you think of this livery? http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0919606/L/

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #278 on: April 27, 2006, 05:33:51 PM »
That's quite the paint job.
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #279 on: April 28, 2006, 12:33:31 AM »

Bubba Joe's first military assignment was to a military induction center, and, because he was a good talker, they assigned him the duty of advising new recruits about the government benefits, especially the GI insurance to which they were entitled.

Before long the Captain in charge of the induction center began noticing that Bubba was getting a 99 percent sign-up for the top GI insurance.

This was odd, because it would cost these poor inductees nearly $30.00 per month more for their higher coverage than what the government was already granting.

The Captain decided that he would sit in the back of the room and observe Bubba's sales pitch.

Bubba Joe stood up before his latest group of inductees and stated, "If you have the normal GI insurance and go to Iraq and are killed, the government pays your beneficiary $6,000."

"If you take out the supplemental GI insurance. which will cost you an additional $30.00 per month, the government pays your beneficiary $200,000."

"Now," Bubba concluded, "which bunch do you think they're gonna send into combat first?"
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #280 on: April 28, 2006, 04:14:01 PM »
Danish Air Transport actually have such a paintjob on all their planes although the pattern varies due to different amounts of panels and such. They also have a Shorts Skyvan and Beech 1900D and the shorter ATR-42 if I remember correctly. Overall I think it's a very fresh and still elegant scheme due to the main white background.

Mike: LOL that's a good one!

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #281 on: April 30, 2006, 01:01:50 AM »

When you go out for a flight and look at the weather ahead . . .
. . . AND YOU SEE THIS:

Cancel the flight, you might be in for a crappy day... :D
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2006, 01:21:13 AM »
LOL, sign from above eh :D

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #283 on: May 01, 2006, 06:57:57 PM »
a few good ones:

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #284 on: May 01, 2006, 09:04:21 PM »
At least the first and last look like photoshops to me but ew!!!!

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci