Author Topic: Humor....I need Humor!  (Read 1727247 times)

airtac

Re: Humor....I need Humor!
« Reply #1740 on: April 10, 2008, 11:01:19 PM »
..................................................so the rabbi says "father, you can't do that to her with a chicken because gorilla isn't kosher !!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA---Thanks, I'd forgotten that one--- ::rofl::
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 11:04:31 PM by airtac »

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #1741 on: April 10, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »
..................................................so the rabbi says "father, you can't do that to her with a chicken because gorilla isn't kosher !!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA---Thanks, I'd forgotten that one--- ::rofl::

BWAAAHHHHAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just made that up!! Now it's a real joke!!! ::rofl:: ::rofl::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

airtac

« Reply #1742 on: April 11, 2008, 02:13:03 AM »

BWAAAHHHHAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just made that up!! Now it's a real joke!!! ::rofl:: ::rofl::
ME TOO, you insane chicken plucker..................... ::rofl::  now let Soccermom or Gman fill in the juicy part...................... ::rofl::

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #1743 on: April 11, 2008, 02:26:07 AM »
Mooo-ooom!  Airtac's trying to get me in trouble again!!!!

:D
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #1744 on: April 11, 2008, 02:38:33 AM »
ME TOO, you insane chicken plucker..................... ::rofl::  now let Soccermom or Gman fill in the juicy part...................... ::rofl::

Juicy part.. ::whistle:: ::whistle::Here ya go---or should this go in the "TSA Chicken Nipple" thread:

Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #1745 on: April 11, 2008, 02:41:30 AM »
Okay, that does it...   ::complaining:

You need a fire so badly, I'm just gettin' the last of the gas, diesel and drip torches in the truck, and I'm-a headin' for Hola-Lola-Rolla TONIGHT.

It's a sad thing to see a grown man go off the deep end. 

::banghead::

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #1746 on: April 11, 2008, 02:44:31 AM »
Okay, that does it...   ::complaining:

You need a fire so badly, I'm just gettin' the last of the gas, diesel and drip torches in the truck, and I'm-a headin' for Hola-Lola-Rolla TONIGHT.

It's a sad thing to see a grown man go off the deep end. 

Come on down--we'll keep a bottle CAN opener handy for ya.. we know about you switch you cans at midnight--something to do with that whole "bottle ta throttle" stuff. ::rofl:: ::rofl::
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #1747 on: April 11, 2008, 03:46:19 AM »
Ohh those little devils....

letting my secret out....     ::complaining:

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #1748 on: April 11, 2008, 05:11:29 PM »
 ::) ::) ::)
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #1749 on: April 12, 2008, 12:01:28 AM »
also seems like somebody thought that the grass was greener on the other side . . . .

It's actually a good ground lesson.....
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #1750 on: April 13, 2008, 10:02:17 PM »
Perfect, can you mail it to me? Thanks a lot :D
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #1751 on: April 23, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »
And everyone laughed when I said I was joining the Cheer squad.. ::whistle:: ::whistle::

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #1752 on: April 24, 2008, 12:44:58 AM »
Married Life
Three women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men....that night all three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and mask over their eyes.

After a few days they meet again.....

The engaged girlfriend said: 'The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me in the leather bodice, 4' stilettos and mask. He said, 'You are the woman of my life, I love you...then we made love all night long.'

The mistress stated: 'Oh Yes! The other night we met in the office. I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say a word. We just had wild love all night.'

The married one then said: 'The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mothers for the night, I got myself ready, leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes. My husband came in from work, grabbed the TV remote and a beer, and said, 'Hey Batman, what's for dinner?'  ::rofl::
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1753 on: April 24, 2008, 12:53:25 AM »
also seems like somebody thought that the grass was greener on the other side . . . .

It's actually a good ground lesson.....

This reminds me of something I read on another forum,

Remember, if the Grass on the other side of the fence looks greener, its because nobody is picking up the dog doo and it needs to be mowed more often.
    ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
« Reply #1754 on: April 24, 2008, 07:17:23 PM »
Subject: New Element discovered: .....

Research has led to the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second to take from four days to four years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years; It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"