Author Topic: Humor....I need Humor!  (Read 1727404 times)

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: Humor....I need Humor!
« Reply #1305 on: October 10, 2007, 03:15:16 AM »
 ;D  I finally found MY Poster!!    :D

Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1306 on: October 10, 2007, 04:44:18 AM »
This one makes me wonder what they're serving... Fried chicken on a stick!?!? ::loony:: ::loony:: ::loony::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1307 on: October 10, 2007, 04:51:02 AM »
An "Oh Shit" Moment for Cat... ::eek:: ::unbelieveable:: ::eek:: ::unbelieveable:: ::eek:: ::unbelieveable::

Offline catisfat

« Reply #1308 on: October 10, 2007, 09:03:56 AM »

rooster this one is for you,

« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 09:05:49 AM by catisfat »

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #1309 on: October 10, 2007, 10:01:13 AM »
funny moments in israel (just happend):
i was browsing CW forums,while my TV on,so, i was browsing in this topic while i hear a whistle,so i was thinking,"whistle? cool,whistle,but its sound strange,it sound like a whistle of a... oh shit!! rocket!" grabed a bottle of water,and a snack and ran to the safe room (made out of concrete) and was sitting for five minutes,and started thinking "wait,there is no boom, what the fuck?!" came out of the room,and i see in the TV a woman holding an old kettle,the one that whistle and she said "oh,its just boiled",so,im standing in front a TV,thinking "you just spent five minutes of my life,becaue of a kettle?!" so i did what i had to do told it to fuck off and pulled out the plug (saves energy).

hehe,thats cool  ::rofl::

Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

airtac

« Reply #1310 on: October 10, 2007, 11:16:30 AM »
Answer:  Pilots don't screw in lightbulbs...  They screw in Hottubs!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::

HA--Rooster, I'll give you THREE thumbs up--made me lol big time ::rofl::

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1311 on: October 10, 2007, 11:25:02 AM »

rooster this one is for you,

<<<Pressing Button>>>

<<<BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!>>>

Ah!!!!  Now I can get on with my day.

Thanks Cat!  ;)

airtac

« Reply #1312 on: October 10, 2007, 11:26:36 AM »
BWAAAHAHA---Just reread the dating rules and finally noticed #10--GOOD GOOD!  ::rofl::

I figure, just like on a fire--you watch my back I'll watch yours....  ::bow::
Yeah, Dads need all the help we can get because when some unworthy hormone-soaked young male comes calling we KNOW what the little creep wants ::rambo::
Thank God I only had one daughter, any more and I might have gone to jail or the nut house ::sweat::

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1313 on: October 10, 2007, 11:29:09 AM »
BWAAAHAHA---Just reread the dating rules and finally noticed #10--GOOD GOOD!  ::rofl::

I figure, just like on a fire--you watch my back I'll watch yours....  ::bow::
Yeah, Dads need all the help we can get because when some unworthy hormone-soaked young male comes calling we KNOW what the little creep wants ::rambo::
Thank God I only had one daughter, any more and I might have gone to jail or the nut house ::sweat::

I'm with both of ya on this!  As much as I love my little girl, I absolutely DREAD the day she hits puberty and the boys start sniffing around like a pack of Tomcats.

airtac

« Reply #1314 on: October 10, 2007, 11:31:08 AM »
Rooster--what the heck you doing up at 0430 too?     Is getting up at dark thirty a truck driver thing ???

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1315 on: October 10, 2007, 11:34:53 AM »
Nah, its a "Blast off at 0600" Thing!   ::complaining: ::complaining: ::complaining:

airtac

« Reply #1316 on: October 10, 2007, 11:40:40 AM »
Nah, its a "Blast off at 0600" Thing!   ::complaining: ::complaining: ::complaining:
Lucky you--I love early AM flights |:)\ |:)\   I just sent ya my phone # on a personal message in case you ever come by KSTS (or anywhere in the North Bay)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #1317 on: October 10, 2007, 12:02:32 PM »
4X: For real!? I didn't know you lived in a warzone :(

Jim: My dad earned extra by comming in early and open up the place he drove trucks for (a big place btw) so after he couldn't work and got fired after the blod-clog he drove me to school/college and picked me up again so I could concentrate on school, which I did, it was natural for him since he normally had woken up so early for years, as well as the fact that he spent his life helping us, and others. Up here btw in the summer then it's alreadyt light outside at 05:30 hehe.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
« Reply #1318 on: October 10, 2007, 03:43:44 PM »
Your Ex-Wife is a pilot

My ex-wife started taking flying lessons about the time our divorce started and she got her license shortly before our divorce was final, later that same year.

Yesterday afternoon, she narrowly escaped injury in the aircraft she was piloting when she was forced to make an emergency landing in Southern Tennessee because of bad weather. Thank God our kids were with me at the Beach House this weekend.

The NTSB issued a preliminary report, citing pilot error: Judy was flying a single engine aircraft in IFR(instrument flight rating)conditions while only having obtained a VFR (visual flight rating) rating.

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured.

Photographs below were taken at the scene show the extent of damage to her aircraft.

She was very lucky.

No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline catisfat

« Reply #1319 on: October 10, 2007, 04:14:08 PM »

and i thought i was the only one who flew one of those
too funny pipergirl!!

an" oh shit" moment