Author Topic: I'm baaaaaaaaaaack....  (Read 5419 times)

Offline Sleek-Jet

• Rooster
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack....
« on: April 24, 2006, 09:45:34 AM »
;D

Moved into a new house a couple weeks ago, and still haven't got the computer unpacked.  ::)

I guess I'll just have to keep posting from work.  :)

Missed my friend at Roost Aire, hope everyone is doing well this spring.  :D
A pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's around airplanes, and airplanes when he's around women.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaaack....
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 10:03:09 AM »
Congratulations and welcome back  |:)\

Btw, now I got you, is that the "White Lightning" in your avatar?

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Sleek-Jet

• Rooster
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 10:12:23 AM »
Yep, that's "White Lightning"...

I've always had a soft spot for Lefty's airplane ever since I saw his opperation in Reno a few years ago.  Amongst all the high dollar pits of Dago Red, Strega, Rare Bare and the like, was Lefty and his crew.  Sitting outside an old Travel trailer, knocking back a few cold ones at the end of the day.  Just having a good time in general.  Looked like my kind of operation. ;D
A pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's around airplanes, and airplanes when he's around women.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 02:29:43 PM »
Yep, that's "White Lightning"...

I've always had a soft spot for Lefty's airplane ever since I saw his opperation in Reno a few years ago.  Amongst all the high dollar pits of Dago Red, Strega, Rare Bare and the like, was Lefty and his crew.  Sitting outside an old Travel trailer, knocking back a few cold ones at the end of the day.  Just having a good time in general.  Looked like my kind of operation. ;D

That's what aviating is all about as far as I am concerned!  ;D
(as you all know I prefer "Air America" over VIP, jets, and airliners any day...)

Welcome back! I was already wondering where you went. It's just not the same without Sleek around here....
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Firegirl

• Cockerel
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 02:39:35 PM »
Welcome back Sleek!

Howz your new house? How big? and where?
If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of you nose.  --- Jack Handy

Offline FlyingBlind

• Cockerel
  • What goes up, must come down
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 06:13:43 PM »
Welcome back mate :)

Offline Sleek-Jet

• Rooster
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 01:28:21 AM »
I'm still here in Tucson, just moved across town.  The house is about the same size, but the lot is about 4 times as big.  ;D  The dog actually has enough room to run around and chase tennis balls.  :D

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
  • My da*n easy button's broken. Can I borrow yours?
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 01:39:42 PM »
kewl dude! congrats on the house! i've been having to post from work as well, my motherboard fried as well as my hard drive and i'm having hell getting it back up and running.
The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time. - Unknown

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 09:28:47 PM »
I'm still here in Tucson, just moved across town.  The house is about the same size, but the lot is about 4 times as big.  ;D  The dog actually has enough room to run around and chase tennis balls.  :D
And now for the important question for this forum: Does it have a hangar? ;)

Congratulations :)
Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci