Author Topic: CHUCK'S EARS  (Read 21366 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: CHUCK'S EARS
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 09:28:34 PM »
Pilots! Their lifes revolve around planes, booze and women...
For me it's more like: Planes, helicopters(a plane/airplane is specifically a fixed-wing aircraft as far as I know), computers, computergames, music, movies, nature, cars, driving and milady Cheyenne (a Lady for me is a really wonderful noble woman who deserves respect and that is what I think of my best friend Chey)!

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Roland

• Cockerel
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2006, 05:13:23 PM »
So let’ rise our glasses to have a toast to Chey:

may your live be prosperous and sweet on the side of this great man, Frank. Not only you but we too are allowed to shear a little bit of his interesting live, thoughts, questions, suggestions and inputs to this forum. And I believe, as a best friend Chey is above all this. Cheers to your health, may God give you all the luck and sweetness.  |:)\
If helicopter flying would be difficult, engineers would do it.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2006, 06:05:49 PM »
I shall raise my glass too (Cabernet Sauvignon today)! ;)

I wonder if Chey gets asked as many questions as we do! HA HA!!  ;D
(just kidding Frank, we love you and love answering your questions...)
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2006, 06:42:48 PM »
Actually she does get asked questions and I get several in return but otherwise we just talk about a lot of things and sometimes I also send videoclips her way, like the one with the Harvards waterskiing but sadly I haven't heard from her in a while and last I heard, after not having heard from her in almost two weeks, she'd been sick with a lung infection and I'm getting really worried about her and at the same time things pile up here with new apointments to keep, find, new illness, and new failed projects for me. I definately have the wrong interests for living in Denmark. Computergame creation and aviation aren't exactly big here.

My only real pleasures life isn't food or drink or clubbing etc. I just like driving, working on the computer with creating stuff, playing games and then in-between relaxing with a walk in a forrest or looking at a nice view in a quiet area but that's not easy to do/get here.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Roland

• Cockerel
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2006, 06:20:56 AM »
Frank, just head south of Europe. Try to apply at Jo Wood computer games here in Austria. Then I can show you how to enjoy a glass of wine …  ;)
And you will find all the rest your are dreaming off.  ;D

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2006, 01:22:38 PM »
Tempting offer, I just gotta get some qualifications increased first, at least I do know someone that is from that business and still has contacts in game-companies if I ever make it in that direction. Right now I'm just enjoying a chilled bottle of Nikoline Light orange soda :D

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2006, 09:21:40 PM »
Right now I'm just enjoying a chilled bottle of Nikoline Light orange soda :D

Frank

I had a bottle of California Sonoma grape soda with my fiance last night !!
(it was kind of "Merlot" colored) Really enjoyed it!
 ;)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 09:26:50 PM by Mike »

Offline Firegirl

• Cockerel
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2006, 09:24:49 PM »
hmmm... fermented grape juice! my favorite!
If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of you nose.  --- Jack Handy

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2006, 01:01:07 AM »
Mmm...Cheap Pinot Noir and "Finding Nemo" on the tube.
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

Offline Alberdíaz

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 07:07:52 PM »
Are any of you California´s Wine accionists?  ;D
I could talk to you about the wonderful Andalusian wines....but I´ll let it for afterwards, when my little baby of 10 months isn´t here with me. Congratulations for your topic, it´s 'winederful'!!!

Offline Roland

• Cockerel
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 07:19:24 PM »
Are any of you California´s Wine accionists?  ;D
I could talk to you about the wonderful Andalusian wines....but I´ll let it for afterwards, when my little baby of 10 months isn´t here with me. Congratulations for your topic, it´s 'winederful'!!!

Hallo and welcome to this nest. You’re from Spain? Winemaker? And where is your baby when it is not with you?

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 08:44:54 PM »
Welcome Alberdíaz, don't be shy and introduce yourself!!

BTW, boys, have you ever tasted a wine called "Oyster Bay" from New Zealand? Looks like a cheap wine, due to the screwcap, and I'm not a really good taster, but I find it incredibly good, same place that Gewurztraminer that is at the top of the list................8 hrs, uh? Don't forget it!
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2006, 09:44:30 PM »
Yeah, but it's 8hrs BOTTLE to throttle...
...so.....uhm...

...if you drink the wine out of a fancy glass, you should be ok, right?!  ;)  ;D

fireflyr

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2006, 11:13:47 PM »
...so.....uhm...

...if you drink the wine out of a fancy glass, you should be ok, right?! ;) ;D

8 HOURS!!!!---I thought it was 8 INCHES!!! :-\   And here I just invested in a wineglass holder that fits on the back of the right seat.  ;D

Offline Roland

• Cockerel
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2006, 05:49:37 AM »
...so.....uhm...

...if you drink the wine out of a fancy glass, you should be ok, right?! ;) ;D

8 HOURS!!!!---I thought it was 8 INCHES!!! :-\   And here I just invested in a wineglass holder that fits on the back of the right seat.  ;D

How does a wine glass holder look like? Is it for white wine glasses or red wine glasses? Or both? What with Prosecco? Tell us, please.