Author Topic: Macgyver  (Read 2939 times)

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Macgyver
« on: April 14, 2009, 06:05:03 PM »
strange that same with the A-Team.  They could be locked away in a cave with nothing more than an old oil barrel some bits of timber and still be able to break out with a Sherman Firefly and save the day from those mean old property developers and MacDonald's franchisers.
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: Macgyver
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 10:16:46 PM »
Haha, good one (yet again) ::rofl:: Is there any end to Chuck's, uhm, how to put this, lack of realism? Speaking of realism, the Mythbusters tested several concepts portrayed in the series and several of them did work, although some of the procedures had steps removed to make sure kids wouldn't get injured by trying it in real life.

Did you also remember all the mystery surrounding his secret first-name that was allegedly so horrible that he always used his last name. Even I thought it was exagerated when it was finally revealed that it was Angus.

After MacGyver he played in the tv-series Stårgate SG1 which was yet another big role he got famous for. While recording a scene then this happened ::rofl::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRkexJ-MBCQ&feature=related

Note: I seem to remember seeing this where you could see his face just staring back at the crew and the camera in disbelief but no clips on youtube shows that for some reason, I must've seen on it tv then.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 10:45:41 PM »
HA HA!

That's a great clip! I sure he gets that a lot. Especially at home when he's supposed to fix something for his wife.....  ::rofl::
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 12:27:40 PM »
Hate to think what Chuck was watching if he thought he could fix a radio with a glove puppet.....what was it Playschool? Teletubbies?
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"