Author Topic: Contacts factual error  (Read 3364 times)

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
Contacts factual error
« on: March 19, 2009, 11:04:20 PM »
Hey guys, I just got mine books, and they are great!

However, I just found one factual error in book 2 - you see, somewhere towards beggining, Julio wears sunglsses, because he had accidentally put them into Listerine (whatever it is) - and later, he fixes the contacts in the engine, when Sally asks, whether he wore contacts, and he said he did not... Just to see what of a nitpicks your readers are ::whistle::
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: Contacts factual error
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 03:41:55 AM »
Wow!  :o :o

You might be right there. Never put the two together....
I guess we have to make up our mind before we go animated, huh?!  ;D

The Julio-contact-joke isn't our best work, so we'll probably go with Julio not wearing contacts....

It's amazing the stuff you guys find sometimes...  ::wave::
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 07:56:17 AM »
have to find my other two books they have gone MIA (any chance of two new ones?  ::whistle:: )
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 05:34:27 PM »
Not bad! Both Fabo's find and Mike's response (some authors take any hint of an error very negatively, regardless if it's intended as critique or not).

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 03:29:20 AM »
To be honest Frank, I actually expected you to have filed this well before I noticed |:)\