Author Topic: Just wondering....  (Read 3532 times)

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Just wondering....
« on: March 24, 2009, 02:31:05 PM »
Got looking at another web comic (plese dont ban me  :-\ :'( ) and got thinking are all egineers/mech/Avionics types Scottish or do you put on a fake Scots accent? this strip will help
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 05:03:00 PM by Oddball »
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: Just wondering....
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 04:30:59 PM »
Lol, well, after Scottie then that's the benchmark for a good engineer |:)\

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 05:14:55 PM »
Stef/Mike to make up for the above indiscretion I have been voting regularly and been spreading the word of your most excellent comic  ::bow:: ::bow:: ::bow:: ::bow:: ::bow:: ::bow:: (is that enough groveling?)
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 09:52:20 PM »
Stef/Mike to make up for the above indiscretion I have been voting regularly and been spreading the word of your most excellent comic  ::bow:: ::bow:: ::bow:: ::bow:: ::bow:: ::bow:: (is that enough groveling?)

No, you can grovel as much as you like!! We can take as much as you can give!  :)

None of *our* characters has a Scottish accent though. At least not on purpose! It might be because I'm not a native speaker, but *reading* Scottish accent is even harder for me than hearing it. I absolutely LOVE groundkeeper Willie's accent!!  ;D

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 10:06:36 AM »
If you love Grounds Keeper Willie's accent you would nae be able tae understand me. lol