Author Topic: New book! ...FINALLY!  (Read 13389 times)

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Re: New book! ...FINALLY!
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »
Ill be going through the book looking for all these errors now Frank  ::rofl::
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 09:57:42 PM »
Ok, I'd better get these notes posted before I forget them again.

Page 28, 1st strip, 1st frame, Chuck says "more" twice in a row.
Page 38, 1st strip, 1st frame, Julio's reply seems to be missing a "sure".

Page 41, 1st strip. It might not really be an error but when I hear someone describing something easy then they usually say "like a hot knife thrue butter" since normally cutting thrue butter isn't easy, at least not the kind of butter we got here, but as I said, it might not really be an error since sayings vary between the different cultures.

Frank

Thanks, Frank!

Yes, page 28 definitely is an error! My girlfriend noticed that one too.  :-\
Page 38... Hm, no, I think it works without the "sure".
Page 41: You're right! I would have preferred that version! But I drew the characters so big in the first panel, that I didn't have any more space left to put the text! That happens quite often, actually, and then I have to cut down the text to fit it in...  ;D

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2009, 10:19:23 PM »
Thanks, Frank!

Yes, page 28 definitely is an error! My girlfriend noticed that one too.  :-\
Page 38... Hm, no, I think it works without the "sure".
Page 41: You're right! I would have preferred that version! But I drew the characters so big in the first panel, that I didn't have any more space left to put the text! That happens quite often, actually, and then I have to cut down the text to fit it in...  ;D
Glad to help, and glad you didn't take it the wrong way :)

About page 38 then I still think it would look more correct if Julio had said "I'm not sure if all the parts..."

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 10:25:25 PM »

About page 38 then I still think it would look more correct if Julio had said "I'm not sure if all the parts..."

Frank

ZOUNDS! and CRIPES! You're right!!!  ::eek:: I still didn't see it, even after you put it under my nose! Well, no wonder I didn't see it while proofreading then...