Author Topic: "Somebody's in a bad mood"  (Read 5385 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
"Somebody's in a bad mood"
« on: February 24, 2009, 11:54:03 PM »

Hehe, I wonder if Oddball and co. have ever experienced a pilot doing that ::thinking::

Btw, Trade A Plane has updated it's Chicken Wings archive and there are several great ones! But since they'll probably be shown here later on I'd better not comment on them.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
Re: "Somebody's in a bad mood"
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 04:29:52 AM »
So Mike..was this modelled after a "certain" pilot in Redding??--Too perfect--I need to send this to DB & Brenda.  (Sorry people--inside joke--deal with it..)
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 10:10:15 PM »
So Mike..was this modelled after a "certain" pilot in Redding??--Too perfect--I need to send this to DB & Brenda.  (Sorry people--inside joke--deal with it..)

you know, officially,  I can neither confirm nor deny that  ;) ;D

where our ideas come from is strictly classified . . .  ;)
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline ZK Kiwi

• Cockerel
    • Wings Over NZ Aviation Forum
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 03:44:06 AM »
Most engineers would give Chuck a nice pat on the back after that .... with Oily hands.
If it was supposed to be easy, everyone would be doing it!

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 04:35:33 AM »
Most engineers would give Chuck a nice pat on the back after that .... with Oily hands.
You mean like this?  ;)

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 05:32:44 AM »
Yep, Chuck and Julio seem to have a back and forth going with the oily stuff!  Hehe.   >:D
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 07:50:01 AM »
aye had something similar when i was doing a motor vehicle service and repair course a few years back with the oily rag, got my own back on that lecturer on my last day by shaking hands with him  ;D ;D
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 02:37:36 PM »

Nice cartoon---I was thinking about this one the other night, and wondering if the helicopter in the distance was an old S-55? There are not too many of them about these days. Then I wondered if it was just an Astar drawn with a both of "artistic license" as it is clearly too low to the ground...but maybe its on low skids or even on the wheels. Then I had just started to wonder about talking chickens and the fact that they have opposing thumbs ::thinking:: ::thinking:: when a sweet aroma filled the air. I woke up and realised I was smelling the preverbial roses.. after all, it is only a CARTOON...
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........