Author Topic: Airline Question  (Read 9641 times)

Offline vldflight

• Cockerel
Re: Airline Question
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 11:20:47 AM »
OK,  I have written to the FAA Education department and we will see if one of those overpaid, excuse me, generously compensated experts can come up with an answer. ::bow::

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »
 ::unbelieveable:: ::eek:: ::loony::  The FAA has a EDUCATIONAL department? are you sure its not really called the propaganda ministry?
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 05:23:44 PM »
OK,  I have written to the FAA Education department and we will see if one of those overpaid, excuse me, generously compensated experts can come up with an answer. ::bow::

Wow! Thanks for doing that VLD !!!  ::wave::

Can't wait to see what they come up with.....
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 05:35:17 AM »
Thank you for writing the Federal Aviation Administration's Education Department.  Your correspondence is important to us.  We are processing your request and expect an answer to your query within 90 days.  In the mean time, we have sent an investigator to your home field to inspect every airplane and airman based there.  He will tell everyone you sent him.  Good day.

"We're not happy until you're not happy."
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 09:46:32 PM »
Thank you for writing the Federal Aviation Administration's Education Department.  Your correspondence is important to us.  We are processing your request and expect an answer to your query within 90 days.  In the mean time, we have sent an investigator to your home field to inspect every airplane and airman based there.  He will tell everyone you sent him.  Good day.

"We're not happy until you're not happy."

heh heh  ;D

It's been almost that long since the post actually...
Have they responded yet VLD?

And/or did anybody get inspected yet?  ;)
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.