Author Topic: Gibbo has moved north....and the Canooks have guns!!  (Read 7088 times)

Offline cotejy

• Rooster
Re: Gibbo has moved north....and the Canooks have guns!!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »
Don't worry. The Maple Leafs are going to win it this year! 

Leafs!!! C'mon flyboy, I'm inviting you to the Ste-Catherine street next spring for the HABS stanley cup parade. Will pay for the beer if you have a habs shirt and ask Kovalev to sing it...  ::whistle::

Sorry for those who don't understand, this is a Canadian thing. I'm 100% sure I won't go bankruptcy paying beer to flyboy. No Leafs fan would put a Habs shirt no mater how thirsty they are.

hummm, but maybe I would pay you a few beers if you have a Leafs shirt and ask Laraque to sing it...  ::knockedout::

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 09:17:46 PM »
Don't worry. The Maple Leafs are going to win it this year! 

Leafs!!! C'mon flyboy, I'm inviting you to the Ste-Catherine street next spring for the HABS stanley cup parade. Will pay for the beer if you have a habs shirt and ask Kovalev to sing it...  ::whistle::

Sorry for those who don't understand, this is a Canadian thing. I'm 100% sure I won't go bankruptcy paying beer to flyboy. No Leafs fan would put a Habs shirt no mater how thirsty they are.

hummm, but maybe I would pay you a few beers if you have a Leafs shirt and ask Laraque to sing it...  ::knockedout::

LOL!!! I prefer Habs over the Leafs. I was  just poking fun at the broken record that alot of Leaf Fans seem to be playing: "This year will be the year" (Stuck record sound effect) "This year will be the year" (Stuck record sound effect) "This year will be the year" (Stuck record sound effect) "This year will be the year" (Stuck record sound effect) "This year will be the year" (Stuck record sound effect) "This year will be the year" (Stuck record sound effect)  ::knockedout:: ::knockedout::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 07:52:15 AM »
I'm sure Gil could put a few jars away so better make sure you have plenty of money on you lol
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"