Author Topic: Hmmm..Boobies lost at sea!!  (Read 2715 times)

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
Hmmm..Boobies lost at sea!!
« on: December 10, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »
And I dont mean this kind:

Boobies Lost  ::unbelieveable::  ::thinking::

But never fear--all were found safe:

Boobies Found  ::whistle:: ::whistle:: ::whistle::

Only in Australia  ::whistle:: ::whistle::
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: Hmmm..Boobies lost at sea!!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 12:52:01 AM »
Hey G-Man, what news sites do you READ exactly??  You always find the WACK-O headlines!   :D

As for that poor man losing all his boobies, well, what can you expect from a guy whose men's magazine is called RALPH??!??   ::loony::

Or am I the only one who harkened back to the day when that word stood for "PUKING"?!?!??!?   ::sick::

::sick::
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
Re: Hmmm..Boobies lost at sea!!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 01:40:05 AM »
Hey G-Man, what news sites do you READ exactly??  You always find the WACK-O headlines!   :D

Ya know---there I was looking for songs and music and mispelled a word on google, and up it came..

"Riding along on the breast of a wave" ::whistle:: ::whistle::

Luckily, they were just

sitting on the dock of the bay..   ::whistle:: ::whistle::

As for that poor man losing all his boobies, well, what can you expect from a guy whose men's magazine is called RALPH??!??   ::loony::
Or am I the only one who harkened back to the day when that word stood for "PUKING"?!?!??!?   ::sick::

Nope--and his girlfriend RUTH I'm right there with you--spoken to the great white god many times in my youth
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........