Author Topic: The tehcnology of today can do great things!  (Read 2732 times)

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
The tehcnology of today can do great things!
« on: December 13, 2008, 01:43:46 AM »
If someone would have told you,that you can take heroin by listening to a sound file? you would probably burst in to laugh and saying he is a complete idiot,don't you?
well,then maybe I'm the idiot in this situation,but don't kill the idea before you tried!
I bumped in the I-doser two days ago,and i was really skeptical about it,because you know... "what? i can get drunk by a sound? that's ridiculous",but i gave it a try with the Nitrous (AKA laughing gas),and guess what happened? i burst into a big laugh,i was laying on the floor and couldn't get up and stop laughing.
This little thing is great,but (there's always those little pesky buts),you need to buy the sound files (called Doses) which cost 1.5-10 bucks,although you can send me a private message or email and we could arrange something,and there are some bad things,like Gates of Hades,but you wouldn't spend 200 bucks on sound that won't let you sleep,don't you?
so,you get it from here http://www.i-doser.com/
100% legal,but if it's inappropriate for this forum,just tell me.
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
Re: The tehcnology of today can do great things!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 03:26:52 AM »
Hey, I heard of it, with varying outcomes... Might be handy to try, with the exams and all... you might want to check yur PMs ::thinking::
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."