Author Topic: Non-profit Organization  (Read 11043 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: Non-profit Organization
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »
I actually did think of that but I just didn't think any fuel-supplier would actually enter such an agreement to a fixed price/quantity for such a long time. Man they must've been mad when prices rose.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Firegirl

• Cockerel
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 07:08:18 PM »
I actually did think of that but I just didn't think any fuel-supplier would actually enter such an agreement to a fixed price/quantity for such a long time. Man they must've been mad when prices rose.

Frank

they's be really pissed off if they took the chunk of money and invested it in real estate and stock . . .
 ::rofl:: ::rofl::
If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of you nose.  --- Jack Handy

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 11:51:15 PM »

Frank

they's be really pissed off if they took the chunk of money and invested it in real estate and stock . . .
 ::rofl:: ::rofl::
Hahaha, heck yeah! Reminds me a joke intermission that danish radio is using atm, it's about an average man asking for some financial advice and the so-called financial expert money-person says that he invested in lots of empty bottles and plans on making millions when they increase the deposit value! The average man then asks where he stores all those bottles to which he's told that he bought two big luxury mansions on the coast-road (danish whiskey belt) with variable-rate interest loans. You can probably guess his reaction when the average man clues him into the current state of proporty values and variable-rate interests... The expert is voiced with a slightly comical juttland accent which is the closest DK has like USA has the south in terms of a place often (unjustly) belived to be stupid.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci