Author Topic: Any Questions?  (Read 3608 times)

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Any Questions?
« on: September 23, 2008, 09:09:02 PM »
Chuck seems to like to ask or say the wrong thing at the wrong time, doesn't he?  ::rofl:: ::rofl::
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 11:26:46 PM by FlyboyGil »
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Re: Any Questions?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 11:25:00 AM »
I think we are going back to the life insurance policy strip with this one................
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Mitchell99

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 03:08:03 PM »
Talk about saying the wrong thing or the right thing in the wrong way, I received this email about the comments of the NBC commentators during the Olympics…. ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators at the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weightlifting commentator: 'This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria.  I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.'

2. Dressage commentator: 'This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.'

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: 'I owe a lot to my parents, especially my  mother and father.'

4. Boxing Analyst: 'Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.'

5. Softball announcer: 'If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.'             

6. Basketball analyst: 'He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: 'Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.'

8. Soccer commentator: 'Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field.'

9. Tennis commentator: 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?'

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 09:34:45 PM »
This is a great strip!!!!!!!

:D           :D            :D

Love it!!  Good old Chuck...  he is really something else, isn't he??!!?

::bow::
Don't make me come back there!!!!

hookedonflight

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 07:51:55 AM »
AWW  I just saw the latest strip. Funny as. I can't believe I missed it! I can't wait for the next one..!!! Chuck is the best :)