Author Topic: Turbomallard's Guitar  (Read 5621 times)

Offline Jay512

Turbomallard's Guitar
« on: March 15, 2006, 09:59:30 PM »
I know of a website where you can make your virtual (not real) custom DREAM guitar...  Anyways, the site has the ablity to insert a pic from the web, so i went to the Roost-Air home page and inserted the wall paper for turbomallard into the builder. this is what i got after some tweeking...

PS: its a Fender Stratocaster with 1 humbucking pickup.
Their are OLD pilots and their are BOLD pilots; but there are NO old/bold pilots! - Some aviation book I read.

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
Re: Turbomallard's Guitar
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 10:06:25 PM »
Hey, that's pretty neat. Er... guess maybe I should take some kind of lessons or something?  I did try the French Horn in 5th grade but that was thirt--- well, a long time ago. :D

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline Jay512

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 10:15:05 PM »
HA HA, glad you like it!  Lessons are optional, I play and have become pretty good even though I have never taken lessons.  I hope you dont think that the guitar is real, it would be neet to have a real one, but this was just for fun.

Jay
Their are OLD pilots and their are BOLD pilots; but there are NO old/bold pilots! - Some aviation book I read.

Offline FlyingBlind

• Cockerel
  • What goes up, must come down
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 10:29:20 PM »
N1 ! Actually i never liked Stratocasters....i prefer da gibson!

http://www.pillipood.ee/index.php?keyword=B.c.Rich&id=1104392 this is the guitar that i really really really desire and want..

http://www.pillipood.ee/index.php?lang=est&pid=85&keyword=&sort=prize&id=1105492 this is the guitar that i own (im pleased, it is a good guitar!)

Offline Jay512

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 10:42:11 PM »
Hmmm I prefer Fender guitars, but thats just me.  I dont care for the neck on most Gibsons, but they are great guitars.  I own three guitars, from a 60's Teisco Delrey Holowbody, a Korean Harmony Les Paul copy, and a Custom Fender Double Humbucking Strat.  ps you probably want the site that i went to... HERE YA GO:  http://www.nymphusa.com/tele/     its not a direct link (it wont let me make direct link), but around mid page you should see a link/image to something that says "Build your own guitar"  That should work!

Jay

I forgot to add that you can do other guitars, not just Fenders.

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 11:28:05 AM »
Now this here is a tcool topic! Where is this website, Jay?
As for me, I love Washburn!  :D I have a Washburn "Steve Stevens" Model (he's the guy who played guitar for the Top Gun Anthem), and I love it, except that it doesn't look too good. What I would really like to have though is a Gibson SG! They look just so mean and have a crunchy sound... Ah... only a dream so far, I wish I could afford it! Help em out and buy some more books, guys!!!  ;D ;D