Author Topic: Goin' where the weather suits my clothes...  (Read 5380 times)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
Goin' where the weather suits my clothes...
« on: July 26, 2008, 11:56:26 PM »
Hey y'all,

I have finally pulled the trigger.  This Monday I am moving my family from the Low Desert of the Imperial Valley to San Diego so I can be closer to my work and my family can all be closer to the beach!  After enduring 3 summers in one of the hottest places in the United States, I have had enough of Sun Sand and Suffering.  It was good experience for me here, but there just isn't enough business in this area to keep me in the Sandbox.  Besides, it costs me $50.00 in gas just to commute to San Diego and $80.00 to commute to Long Beach.

I may not post for a few days, but I'll be thinking about y'all out there.  Take care, and keep 'em flying!   ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Re: Goin' where the weather suits my clothes...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 11:57:35 PM »
Good luck on the move dog!! We'll have some beer for ya ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »
Dont worry R/C we'll be here when you get back
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 07:08:53 PM »
Sounds good, RC!!  Good wishes for the move, and look forward to hearing about the new place........   ::wave::

::wave::
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 06:23:53 AM »
Well the move is completed, my family and all our possesions are in an apartment, the old apartment has been cleaned and the keys returned, and we are ALL EXHAUSTED!!!   ::sweat:: ::sweat:: ::sweat::  It will probably take a week to unpack all our stuff (how did I accumulate so much stuff!?!?) and the internet won't be hooked up until thursday.  I found out a neighbor has an unsecured wireless, so I am piggybacking on his signal right now. 

Gotta fly to Sun Valley tomorrow and airline home, so I'll be overflying you guys up in Ely.   ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave::  Momma doesn't like the idea of unpacking by herself but she likes the idea of me making money so she isn't complaing too much now... ::complaining:

See y'all soon out there!

RC
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall