Author Topic: Overweight OR ? ? ? ? ?  (Read 14546 times)

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
Overweight OR ? ? ? ? ?
« on: June 25, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »
The question is, what does a 320 pound woman look like?   Now, before you scroll down to look at her pictures,  get a mental image of what you think a woman who weighs 320 looks like....

Ya Got it ?

Scroll Down

Keep Going

Not exactly what you were expecting, is it??!!

The tallest and best proportioned woman in the world lives in Holland .

She is 7'4' and weighs 320

What a relief! Now we ALL know we aren't overweight; we're just too
short!
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: Overweight OR ? ? ? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 07:26:28 PM »
Woah  ::unbelieveable:: ::eek:: ::unbelieveable::

I am 5'7" and weigh 150lbs. . .

. . . imagine us as a couple !!   ::rofl:: ;D
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 10:02:08 PM »
7'4" and she still thinks she needs to wear PLATFORM SHOES???  WTF?  Is she intentionally trying to intimidate everyone?  Even barefoot, she'd intimidate me.   ::unbelieveable::

Mike, as far as you making a couple remember this:  All women are the same height lying down!  Hehe...    >:D;D :P ::whistle::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 09:54:02 AM »
Oh BTW, I'll take her blond friend!  <EG>   ;D >:D :P

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 01:07:10 PM »
Actually, Heather (which is not from Holland) is "just" 6ft 5 1/2 inches tall (which is around 197 cm), btw the dude in front of her is according to sources "Mike-height" 5ft 7in (170cm).

One place says that in 1999 the tallest living woman was Sandy Allan from Indianapolis at 7ft 7 inches (231cm) http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records/human_body/extreme_bodies/tallest_woman_-_living.aspx
Another site lists De-Fen Yao from China being confirmed to be 7ft 9 inches (236cm): http://www.tallwomen.org/tallest/
However while Sandy and De-Fen have health issues then one lady a little shorter seems to be doing alright: http://www.tallwomen.org/tallest/dydek.htm

Btw, US average height for women is 5 feet 3.8 inches and for men 5 feet 9.2 inches.

Edit: Please watch out if you search for tallest woman, I found a site that's now trying to download a claimed anti-virus program and keeps popping up, it was on the first page of google-results. Luckily I got Kaspersky Anti Virus and have IE to never automatically download anything.

Frank
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:09:08 PM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 05:32:30 PM »
Obviously I did'nt research the validity of the picture--I was just posting a funny was all..
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 07:36:21 PM »
Actually I understood that right away, I just remembered seeing those pictures before and info that the actually tallest woman was a heck of lot bigger but I guess I still gotta learn to watch out how my posts are percieved since I can easily see it ruining the good mood and just make me look like a uppeti-know-it-all, sorry about that, and please continue posting funny things  ::wave::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 08:18:04 PM »
Actually I understood that right away, I just remembered seeing those pictures before and info that the actually tallest woman was a heck of lot bigger but I guess I still gotta learn to watch out how my posts are percieved since I can easily see it ruining the good mood and just make me look like a uppeti-know-it-all, sorry about that, and please continue posting funny things  ::wave::

Frank

Hey no problem--We have decided to re-name you "Cliff",  ::whistle:: ::whistle:: as in Cliff Clavin from "Cheers".  ::whistle:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::whistle::

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 07:17:51 AM »
so who is going to be Norm,Fraiser,woody and sam?
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 02:15:18 PM »
so who is going to be Norm,Fraiser,woody and sam?

Hmmmmmm...   ::thinking:: ::drinking::  That would be G-Man, Airtac, Mike, and you and I can wrestle for the "Sam" spot, Oddball.   ::loony:: ::whistle::

Wait a sec... on second thought, lets offer that one to Frank!  Hehe.   ::whistle:: ::whistle:: ::whistle::
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 02:17:03 PM by Rooster Cruiser »

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 04:34:51 PM »
thats the thing i was hoping to be woody  ;D  ::rofl::
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 01:01:05 AM »

Frank

Hey no problem--We have decided to re-name you "Cliff",  ::whistle:: ::whistle:: as in Cliff Clavin from "Cheers".  ::whistle:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::whistle::
Hahaha, thanks, I take that compliment, and I see Roost brings up the logically following questions. I actually thought Oddball when I think Woody so that's settled, now, who for Norm, Airtac? Maybe he should be Coach instead? Sam, hmmm, Mike? How about Soccermom for Carla? And what about Roost for Frasier?

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 05:14:42 PM »
Frazier???  Moi???   :o  YGSM!!!  Frazier is a snotty intellectual type...  I'm just a stupid old truck driver!   ::cowboy::

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 08:03:17 PM »
I think R/C would be a good Norm

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2008, 11:21:04 PM »
I think R/C would be a good Norm

I second that!!! ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES