Author Topic: Interesting Videos  (Read 51454 times)

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
Re: Interesting Videos
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2006, 02:36:27 PM »
No tanned ladies in this one ...
..but still funny!

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/ajc/swf/blueangels/blueangels_lite.swf

Gosh boys! that's one of the funniest I've ever seen!! :)
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2006, 05:04:51 PM »
Has anybody ever posted this video here before? I'm not sure...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1365353836237246497
It starts in German, but the important part is in English, so I'm sure you'll like it!  :)

fireflyr

« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2006, 05:22:29 PM »
"Vot are you sinking about?" LOL Thanks, I needed that!

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2006, 09:58:22 PM »
this one is also interesting! have a look!

http://www.airlinepilotcentral.info/web_video/now_showing/bored_pilots_2006052891.html
Nite nite, mates!  :)

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2006, 10:34:15 AM »
Haha!! Guys, check this one out:
http://www.break.com/index/sundaybush.html

I can imagine himseld and his whole senior staff in his office cracking themselves up over this...  ;D

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2006, 02:14:58 PM »
If not completely satisfied with this post, return unused portion for full refund.

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2006, 06:11:30 PM »
If not completely satisfied with this post, return unused portion for full refund.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2006, 10:42:14 PM »
Monty Python so rules! LOL

The Sunday Bloody Sunday mix is fantastic, great song but sadly based on very sad events if I remember my history lessons :(

That Pepsi and Mentos thing looks crazy, but knowing some chemistry as well as having an exam in it then I won't say it's faked, I'm sure some of the carbon-ingredients in both items could cause big reactions, and a nice choreography too!

OMG! Thunderbolts and lightnings are really very very frightening, mama mia! That first one seemed extremely close and the second one from the cockpit almost unreal! No-one was hurt right? I read that composite planes are getting wires woven in since they can't transfer lightning like metal-body planes can so they are in the danger-zone while the metal-ones aren't as much.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2006, 02:36:12 AM »
Monty Python so rules! LOL

Hear Hear!!!

That Pepsi and Mentos thing looks crazy, but knowing some chemistry as well as having an exam in it then I won't say it's faked, I'm sure some of the carbon-ingredients in both items could cause big reactions, and a nice choreography too!

For as many of these videos out there (search Google Video for mentos and diet coke) It's GOTTA be real... just not as many people have that much time on their hands!

OMG! Thunderbolts and lightnings are really very very frightening, mama mia! That first one seemed extremely close and the second one from the cockpit almost unreal! No-one was hurt right? I read that composite planes are getting wires woven in since they can't transfer lightning like metal-body planes can so they are in the danger-zone while the metal-ones aren't as much.

Frank

I don't know the out come of these... but the videos survived the plane ride... so I assume all is well. After all St Elmo's Fire is a sign of safe passage through storms for sailors... so I would think it would mean the same for pilots right???  :D

Offline Sleek-Jet

• Rooster
« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2006, 03:34:14 AM »
Another one for the thunder and lightning crowed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sA-Hk_jnPg&search=thunderstorm |:)\ |:)\
A pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's around airplanes, and airplanes when he's around women.

fireflyr

« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2006, 12:08:08 PM »
NAW!, I wasn't scared!!!--just wasn't paying attention to anything else.   ;D

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2006, 09:27:01 AM »
Wow, it's amazing how the radio controlled helicopter is being maneuvred!!! |:)\

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2006, 07:58:42 PM »
(Happy... I'm waiting for some roter-heads to brag that they have done that before. After all isn't bragging what pilots do best?  :D :D :D)

The video is amazing, I watched it 3 times before I posted it!

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2006, 08:08:44 PM »
(Happy... I'm waiting for some roter-heads to brag that they have done that before. After all isn't bragging what pilots do best?  :D :D :D)

The video is amazing, I watched it 3 times before I posted it!

HAHAHA!  :D :D Did you already find somebody then?!?!?  ???

and...on the subject of diet coke and mentos....does anybody know if it's true? has anybody tried the experiment?!? ??? to get worried about what we eat and drink, were it true!