Author Topic: Two weeks in Wales!!!! (hurray!!!!!)  (Read 15341 times)

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
Two weeks in Wales!!!! (hurray!!!!!)
« on: April 14, 2008, 02:01:21 AM »
Hey guys, Tuesday morning I'm flying to London (with BA, yes I'm flying into terminal 5  ::eek::) and then taking a coach to Wales!

I'll be visiting a friend in Swansea for two weeks and I'm sure I'll be having a great time and lots of Welsh (mmmm... is that spelling correct?) beer!

I don't know if I'll be online much in these two weeks, but I'll try to post all the photos and stories I can!

Wish me a good time coop!

Nick!
It's all Greek to me!

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: Two weeks in Wales!!!! (hurray!!!!!)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 03:09:28 AM »
Whoa Nick,

I'll wish you a good time mate, hell make that a GREAT time, but I'm a bit worried that when you post all your vacation pictures, it'll be TWO WEEKS' worth of you going 'round and 'round on the baggage carousels in Terminal 5.......  trapped in a circular universe, cussing out BA, waving your thin, weak arms as you go by....  your straggly beard caught in the mountains of lost luggage......   

Oh where was I, hey have a Nice Trip!!   ::wave::

(Just remember:  "Time to Spare, Go by Air"......)

:D 
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 03:25:22 AM »
Mom, thanks!

I've decided to be optimistic and daring, "O tolmon nika!" as we say in Greek ("The daring shall win" - or something like that)

And also I'm getting my credit card with me, luggage is just clothing, nothing stops me from buying another set of clothes and having fun while those BA guys do nasty things to my suitcase!

Just hope I'm right at the end  ::silly::
It's all Greek to me!

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 03:27:58 AM »
Oh you'll have a BLAST!!   ::wave::

I just had to give you some grief...  you know, "with friends like these..."   ::whistle::

We'll look forward to your cool pics!!    :D

;) 
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 03:43:51 AM »
Hey Airscorp,

Awesome news mate!!!  Have a BLAST, Oddball should be shouting the beers  ::drinking:: ::drinking:: for you mate  :D :D
Yeah as Mom said take heaps of photos and show us yer holiday!!!  ::wave::

YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 05:19:03 AM »
Nick,

You are aware that Leiafree lives in Wales, aren't you?  Maybe you should PM her and see if you can bum a ride from her in her Tommyhawk!  Send us all pics of that, dude!   ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 05:25:31 AM by Rooster Cruiser »
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 05:43:21 AM »
 ::complaining: DANG!!! Why didn't i think of that  ::complaining:  A ride in TOMSY would be awesome!!!!
I was selfishly thinking of beers  ::drinking:: and Scotchs  ::drinking:: with Oddball  ;D  ::drinking:: ::drinking:: HEE HEE!!!  ;D BAD ME ;D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 05:46:11 AM by gibbo_335 »
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

airtac

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 07:49:30 AM »
::complaining: DANG!!! Why didn't i think of that  ::complaining:  A ride in TOMSY would be awesome!!!!
I was selfishly thinking of beers  ::drinking:: and Scotchs  ::drinking:: with Oddball  ;D  ::drinking:: ::drinking:: HEE HEE!!!  ;D BAD ME ;D
What a bunsh of drunccs *hic*..... ::drinking::

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 11:09:25 AM »
 ::drinking:: *hic! Schorbriety ish for judgeshs Airtac  >:D ::drinking::
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 11:13:58 AM by gibbo_335 »
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 01:33:04 PM »
do you lot know how far iam from wales!!!!! i would buy any of you lot a round any day though. give me time and i will post up how far i am from swansea. as for going through terminal 5 we may never see poor airscrop again. |:)\
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 03:29:38 PM »
Nick,

You are aware that Leiafree lives in Wales, aren't you?  Maybe you should PM her and see if you can bum a ride from her in her Tommyhawk!  Send us all pics of that, dude!   ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::

Yup! Already talked to her about it! Wilco, as long I get safely out of Heathrow  ::rofl::
It's all Greek to me!

Offline leiafee

• Cockerel
    • "Lets go flying": Scribblings of a novice PPL
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 08:02:28 PM »
Heh, I didn't realise you were coming into T5.  You're doomed!

TOMSsy is currently afflicted with a starter which doesn't, (start, that is), but if no one's managed to batter the bendix into submission by the weekend, I'm sure I can rustle up a club 'plane for a quick flit.  You've GOT to see Gower from the air, it's knockout gorgeous.

Offline leiafee

• Cockerel
    • "Lets go flying": Scribblings of a novice PPL
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 08:09:27 PM »
do you lot know how far iam from wales!!!!! i would buy any of you lot a round any day though. give me time and i will post up how far i am from swansea. as for going through terminal 5 we may never see poor airscrop again. |:)\

I don't think TOMSsy would even make it up to your neck of the woods without a fuel stop!

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »
AWWwww leiafee sorry to hear TOMSsy isn't feel well   :'( hope he gets better soon so you can continue your flying adventures  |:)\
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 12:36:25 PM »
Sounds like a blast! Hope you don't have occasion to get to know Terminal 5 really really really well! Hope TOMSsy can show you the sights from the air by then!
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"