Author Topic: Not checked out on this Machine  (Read 4498 times)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
Not checked out on this Machine
« on: March 04, 2008, 10:18:45 AM »
Man, ain't this the truth!  However, I am usually sweating bricks when I am at the snack machine and I pray that my selection doesn't get hung up on that wire coil they use.  How many times have I gone hungry because of that happening I have lost count...   ::complaining: ::complaining: ::complaining: ::complaining: ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
Re: Not checked out on this Machine
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 01:25:05 PM »
haha, yeah with my luck, I always get the diet one  ::sick:: - or some other completely random item that the supply person kindly put in the wrong place  ::whistle::
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »
got one at work, every so often i get two packets of crisps or my money back  ;D
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 05:38:05 PM »
oh.... this kinds of machine is rare here.... but when we had one at school we were spending the whole break (20 mins) asking each other
me:"you SURE ist 23B?"
friend:"yeah,it is!"
me:" you sure? cause if i'm getting the RC,i'm gonna make you drink it,and after you drink it,i'm gonna shove it to your ass"
friend:"ok,let me check it again...."

but now we have a machine with six buttons,and on each button there's the logo of the drink,so if we don't know what to to  choose,we got 5 meters back,and slam into the machine... so fun...
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 06:00:27 PM »
got one at work, every so often i get two packets of crisps or my money back  ;D

So you're the one who got all my snacks for free!   ::complaining:  Gimme my money back, Ian!   ::rambo:: ::rambo::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 06:38:10 PM »
lol no chance im a rare mix breed. part fifer and aberdonian  >:D my wallet is tighter than a ducks (or should that be chicken's?) bum lol
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Skid Kid

• Fledgling
  • Zulu Time!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 11:38:03 AM »
my wallet is tighter than a ducks (or should that be chicken's?) bum lol

either one is highly inappropriate! 'Round these parts selection is a moot point, the machine just steals your $$$!
Don't worry, it'll buff out.