Author Topic: Rod Machado gives a nod to Chuck  (Read 7057 times)

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
Re: Rod Machado gives a nod to Chuck
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 01:56:38 AM »
Its nice to see that AOPA is charging up the wazuu to be a member, yet they cant get a steaming video to work right.  Not to mention tons of other dead or missing links they have.  I only got to see about 2 min of video and that took my nearly 30 min of stopping and starting.   ::banghead::
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...

airtac

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 02:37:17 AM »
Membership in AOPA is a rather modest amount when you consider the magazine, insurance, discounts, and other benefits--might try contacting your server if the video doesn't work. :)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 05:06:18 PM »
I am a member of AOPA primarily for their Legal Services plan.  It is good insurance for a professional pilot in the event you are ever facing a certificate action by the FAA.  Lord knows, I've been there!   ::eek::

I was able to get the video to run,  but I was at home and my kids were whining for me to read them a story.  How far into the video do you have to go before he mentions us Chickens?
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 09:56:32 PM »
I didn't see a counter, but it was maybe a fifth of the way in, as he's talking about "Bob".
Just a mention of Chuck, not really anything big.