Author Topic: Little do they know...  (Read 12875 times)

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
Little do they know...
« on: February 10, 2008, 07:26:30 AM »
Stopped in for breakfast at our EAA chapter hangar this morning... the weekly little one sheet news thing stated that there is going to be a comic strip in our chapter newsletter from now on... Chicken Wings! There was a brief description of the strip, and I gather they licensed it. Little does the chapter know about the duck...  ;D

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
Re: Little do they know...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 09:32:14 AM »
Haha! Well, that's funny! And now we know which EAA chapter you are in!  ;D

But, wait! If they don't know about your secret alter ego "the duck", it means you haven't done your share of word-of-mouth propaganda that is the duty of all Chicken Wings fans!!  >:(  ::)  ;D

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 10:46:14 AM »
hang your head in shame turbo HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME lol imagine not spreading the good word about the wonderfull web site,
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

airtac

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 10:51:51 AM »
HE'S A STEALTH DUCK!!!! :o

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 02:35:17 PM »
Haha! Well, that's funny! And now we know which EAA chapter you are in!  ;D

But, wait! If they don't know about your secret alter ego "the duck", it means you haven't done your share of word-of-mouth propaganda that is the duty of all Chicken Wings fans!!  >:(  ::)  ;D

Actually, I have! I'm guessing that's how this came about. I'm going to ask the newsletter editor and find out.

Oh... and I was doing an IM chat with a pilot last night and she called my avtar a "dive-bombing chicken!"  ::eek:: ::eek::

That hurt....

TM

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 03:06:41 PM »
Congratulations to getting yet another place to get published  |:)\
Oh... and I was doing an IM chat with a pilot last night and she called my avtar a "dive-bombing chicken!"  ::eek:: ::eek::

That hurt....

TM
::rofl:: very funny, however, I'm not sure what's worst, that a pilot can't tell a duck from a chicken or that a pilot can't tell a dive from a climb? ::thinking:: :D

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 03:10:15 PM »

That hurt....

TM
::rofl:: very funny, however, I'm not sure what's worst, that a pilot can't tell a duck from a chicken or that a pilot can't tell a dive from a climb? ::thinking:: :D

Frank

Sshhh.... it was at about 1 AM so she was probably a little tired... and she may show up here... and she volunteered to help me to research for my next book project this summer... must be nice to her...

TM

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 03:18:16 PM »
Ok, I'm a little under the weather so just to be sure, should I delete the joke comment or was that a joke too?

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 03:32:58 PM »
Ok, I'm a little under the weather so just to be sure, should I delete the joke comment or was that a joke too?

Frank

No no... sorry if I gave that impression! I was just making a lame attempt to add to the joke. Now you know where the phrase "lame duck" comes from...  ::rofl:: ::rofl::

TM

airtac

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 03:39:39 PM »

Frank

No no... sorry if I gave that impression! I was just making a lame attempt to add to the joke. Now you know where the phrase "lame duck" comes from...  ::rofl:: ::rofl::

TM

AHHHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA  "LAME DUCK"  HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA< ::rofl::

OH MAN, give me a chance to get up off the floor you insane quacker |:)\  (wiping tears from eyes)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 03:47:04 PM »
Lame Duck ::rofl:: I heard your interview about the book, you're anything but lame.
Back on topic, I actually did take it as a joke, I just wanted to be sure so no problem ::wave::

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

airtac

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »
Lame Duck ::rofl:: I heard your interview about the book, you're anything but lame.
Back on topic, I actually did take it as a joke, I just wanted to be sure so no problem ::wave::

Frank

AWW Frank, you are so sensitive----there must be a million women looking for a date with you ::bow::

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 04:12:17 PM »

Frank

AWW Frank, you are so sensitive----there must be a million women looking for a date with you ::bow::
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man, I laughed out loud at that. My mom did say she was sure a ton of girls in USA would like me after she was over there in 89 but I didn't believe her then, and I don't believe it now until I see it. But then again, I don't need a million, just one! I'm into monotiny and being faithful (as long as that faith is returned).

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »
Women date sensitive men??????  ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek:: Where?
It's all Greek to me!

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 04:32:25 PM »

That hurt....

TM

Frank

Sshhh.... it was at about 1 AM so she was probably a little tired... and she may show up here... and she volunteered to help me to research for my next book project this summer... must be nice to her...

TM

so you said . . . SHE . . . may join us ?! !?

Is her name Alex ??  ;D ;)
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.