Author Topic: Bye for now :(  (Read 18832 times)

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Re: Bye for now :(
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2008, 08:17:03 AM »
so if pilots have a menage-a-trios what  about us mechanics who look after more than one aircraft?  ::eek:: ::thinking::
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2008, 01:09:00 PM »
Oddball, I'm sorry to ruin it for you, but aircraft are the mechanics' children.. You said it yourself, you look after them..
But they're the pilots girls.. They like to like to screw them, up!  ::angel:: ::angel:: ::angel:: ::angel::
It's all Greek to me!

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2008, 01:18:59 PM »
Well... by simple Aristotelic logic... mechaning screwing up an aircraft is.. pedophilia? ::angel::
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2008, 04:32:37 PM »
damn ah well at least i have my R/C models
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Franz

• Cockerel
  • Glider Pilot
    • Sportfluggruppe Leck
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2008, 04:40:22 PM »
Well... by simple Aristotelic logic... mechaning screwing up an aircraft is.. pedophilia? ::angel::

Definitely, it has to be that way, what else would stop mechanics from screwing up planes ?
And if mechanics screwed up aircraft on a regular basis, what would you need pilots for ?

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2008, 11:51:09 PM »
I started this thread some time ago now after my break up with my ex and now my course is officialy finished i failed my BSc/ Beng course and had some assessments to re submit. well lets say after some time away from college a lot of night shifts and needing a holiday to de-stress (thats coming up in september hopfully) ive decided to quit now i dont have the motivation to carry on doing them, but i will not quit trying to get a job as a mech that will be 4yrs wasted besides im sure i can go back and try to get back into the course again at a future time. so im off to harass British Airways and any other company that i can find either in the phone book or on the 'net by sending them my details to see about getting a job.

airtac

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2008, 02:30:17 PM »
GOOD LUCK MATE |:)\