Author Topic: Bye for now :(  (Read 18781 times)

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
Re: Bye for now :(
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 10:15:22 PM »
thats why i picked you as the navigator stef since you are good at drawing i thought you would be able to tell us what all the symbols mean lol. i can here you now of the R/T "turn left at the next Hen".

HAHAHA!!!   ::rofl::  ::bow:: That'd be some interesting command indeed!

"man flu" for those who dont know is when you get the simple cold and you make  out its the flu and you are dying etc lol

Oh, THAT! Yeah, I know that (quite interesting) phenomenon. It is astonishing there's still people using the phrase "be a man about it"!
"But I am! Ow ow ow oww!!!"  ;D

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2008, 10:29:18 PM »
Ha Ian, hang in there....  "All things shall pass" and all that....   :D

Life ALWAYS gets better!!!!    ::bow::

It is astonishing there's still people using the phrase "be a man about it"!
"But I am! Ow ow ow oww!!!"  ;D

Stef, I hear that phrase ALL the time!!!     ::rofl::   ::rofl::    ::rofl::

(Talk about OW - OW -OW!!   :D  )   ;)

::silly::
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 12:06:25 AM »
and just out of sympathy, I came down with the man-flu myself . . .
101 degrees fever, headache, nasty cough . . .

:-\ :'( ::sick::
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 12:12:49 AM »
Oh my poor little puny-feeling pullet,
I hope you can put your spiky little feet up, fold your wings over your beak and curl up in your warm straw nest and FEEL BETTER FAST!!

:)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 12:50:52 AM »
Man flu....  Harrumph!   >:(  The last time I cancelled a flight I had a stomach flu so bad that I couldn't stay farther away from the toilet than my living room couch!   ::sick:: ::sick:: ::sick::  I was running a solid 104F fever, I couldn't eat anything other than Pepto-Bismol (I puked the Immodium AD right back out) for about 5 days, and I lost about 10 pounds or so during the illness.  I was one proud SOB when I finally took a solid dump!

I get head colds all the time courtesy of my two little children, but since I am a one-man flight department I fly unless I have a seriously debilitating disease.  People are counting on me, after all.   |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 03:29:38 AM by Rooster Cruiser »
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

airtac

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 04:22:46 AM »
Man flu....  Harrumph!   >:(  The last time I cancelled a flight I had a stomach flu so bad that I couldn't stay farther away from the toilet than my living room couch!   ::sick:: ::sick:: ::sick::  I was running a solid 104F fever, I couldn't eat anything other than Pepto-Bismol (I puked the Immodium AD right back out) for about 5 days, and I lost about 10 pounds or so during the illness.  I was one proud SOB when I finally took a solid dump!

I get head colds all the time courtesy of my two little children, but since I am a one-man flight department I fly unless I have a seriously debilitating disease.  People are counting on me, after all.   |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\
You're MY hero |:)\

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2008, 05:06:08 AM »
I think children is what cause mine too . . . .

almost everybody has little kids all of a sudden and all the babies were sick,
and now me

WHY GOD WHY !?!?!?  ::complaining:

since I am not a one man flight department, I'll have my people cover my flights (hopefully) and I WILL put spiky little feet up . . .

BECAUSE MOM SAID SO !!! and that's just the way it's gotta be...
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2008, 08:24:58 PM »
BECAUSE MOM SAID SO !!!

SoccerMom?   ::whistle::

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 01:21:35 AM »

Blunt. Direct. Straight to the point. Don't you ever change! ;D ;D
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2008, 05:03:31 PM »
NEWS JUST IN! NEWS JUST IN!......UPDATE:

here's a up date right i thought i would have to leave you for a bit but i was wrong i have now moved away, and officially single so by the looks of it ill still be able to log in regularly, post  and go to chat (thanks s'mom  ;)0 ) so that's the story so far at least this free time will let me concentrate on my studies and hope fully graduate as a Beng aircraft engineer (any one need a engineer soon that needs experience around may?). so thanks everyone for your support  ::bow:: ::bow::

Ian  |:)\
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2008, 06:13:15 AM »
Good luck with the studies -- and hey, I think in the small, small, small print somewhere, we're ALL single in aviation...  because our true love is....  ahh, never mind!!!   ::loony::    ::rofl::

:D     ;)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2008, 05:08:45 AM »
That's good news, hope your studies go well and that you continue to enjoy the company here :)
Good luck with the studies -- and hey, I think in the small, small, small print somewhere, we're ALL single in aviation...  because our true love is....  ahh, never mind!!!   ::loony::    ::rofl::

That made me thinking, does that mean that a married pilot is actually in a menage-a-trois? ::thinking::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

airtac

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2008, 06:05:02 AM »
That's good news, hope your studies go well and that you continue to enjoy the company here :)

That made me thinking, does that mean that a married pilot is actually in a menage-a-trois? ::thinking::

Frank
FRA-AANK!!! ::eek::
I never thought of it that way---no wonder my first wife was jealous......................

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2008, 06:31:34 AM »

Frank

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2008, 06:59:27 AM »
Oh Fraaaaaaaaaaaaank!!!!!!    ::bow::

You figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     ::bow::     ::bow::

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D