Author Topic: Bye for now :(  (Read 18824 times)

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Re: Bye for now :(
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 08:07:21 AM »
hey you all can whinge and cry as long as you use the proper R/T procedures RIGHT!! besides ITS MY PLAN IM THE CREW CHIEF AND I HAVE SPOKEN MY WORD IS AVIATION LAW!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( so dont make me choose the wrong fuel tank.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:19:00 AM by Oddball »
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 02:39:41 PM »
Bomb aimer!!! Dude I want to fly her!! The Lanc is my all time favourite plane!! And It takes alot of muscle to flyi one. I'm not saying Ryan couldn't do it, but I want too!!

NO guys---we're all gonna take turns like good little pilots and SOCCERMOM is going to enforce the rules ::rambo::

I can see it now;  "IT'S MY TURN >:("---"IS NOT >:("--"IS SO---WAAAH, MOM! :'("----- ::complaining: "RYAN, YOU BETTER LET GILLY HAVE HIS TURN ::banghead::...............................DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE !!!" ::eek::

Wait! Why am I the crying whiney one? I'd be the one hogging the controls!
OK, next time YOU hog the controls and I'll be the whiney one ;)

We're Canadians. We don't whine! We punch and fight our way to what we want, but we're polite about it ;D
OK OK, I forgot my birthright, we'll get someone else to snivel and we'll BOTH punch his lights out ::knockedout::

Now you're talking!! Then afterwards some Labatts!! ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 02:42:30 PM by FlyboyGil »
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »
right on a serious note now this is my situation: Me and my partner ,June, are splitting up and im buying her half of the house or rather trying to, now this could not of come ata worse time im preparing for my finals in may and tons of course works to do for my degree and now i have " man flu"
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »
right on a serious note now this is my situation: Me and my partner ,June, are splitting up and im buying her half of the house or rather trying to, now this could not of come ata worse time im preparing for my finals in may and tons of course works to do for my degree and now i have " man flu"

Sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you, and come back soon. We'll talk old airplanes again.

airtac

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 07:16:55 PM »

Put your thinking cap on and treat this as an opportunity rather than a problem--should be a way to make it a win/win situation |:)\

Easier said then done but I've "been there-done that" and I know there has to be a positive solution.

Sorry about the "man flu" symptoms but these too shall pass :-\

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »
thanks forthe advice airtac, believe me I'm thinking about the future ill have no ties so ill be able to travel again and work in foreign lands.........alaska,canada or america sounds good  ::thinking::

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 12:02:34 AM »
ok, I was fine with being the gunner until you guys started fighting over the controls . . .

plane is going up and down, mom is yelling, . . .

....I am getting sick   ::sick:: ::sick::
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 12:14:15 AM »
You should've flown shotgun with me in the photoplane :D

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 04:19:41 AM »

Wait till we put her in a corkscrew!!! (I think that's what the maneuver is called) You think the up and down will be bad....!

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 04:52:59 AM »

Wait till we put her in a corkscrew!!! (I think that's what the maneuver is called) You think the up and down will be bad....!

Heeyyy heeey heeey! Perverts. And you're probably talking about doing this with chickens. Disgusting. Sheesh.  ::eek::

Can't wait to see what you try next...

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 06:34:28 AM »
...and now i have " man flu"

Please pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is "man flu"?   :-\ :-[
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 09:41:10 AM »
...and now i have " man flu"

Please pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is "man flu"?   :-\ :-[

No wonder you don't know! You have to be very masculine to catch it!  ;D

But probably he means "man flu" as opposed to  "bird flu" ?

@ Oddball: Sorry to hear you're going through a rough time now. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you! Get well soon and hang on in there!! There'll be some plain sailing times in the future again, I'm sure!

And I'd be the navigator, huh? Hm... I don't know how good I'd be at that, but two things are for sure: 1) There would be a lot of little chickens scribbled all over the charts and 2) We would never stop and ask for directions!  ::)

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 10:31:00 AM »
2) We would never stop and ask for directions!  ::)

That is why we dont want to put Mike on controls, he would just want to hover a bit while you watch charts :D

Oh, and can I be the 88 Flak guy down there? >:D >:D >:D ::angel:: ;)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 10:39:36 AM »
thats why i picked you as the navigator stef since you are good at drawing i thought you would be able to tell us what all the symbols mean lol. i can here you now of the R/T "turn left at the next Hen".

a Corkscrew manouver in a lancaster basicly looks like the way a rollercoster moves at a fair ground or amusment park, and it is usually the gunners tells the pilot which way to start it by calling out "CORKSCREW PORT!" or "CORKSCREW STARBOARD!" a lancaster is very aerobatic like most AVRO products, when the prototype MK1 was first fown the test pilot barrel rolled it same with the prototype Vulcan that got rolled in front of a crowd as soon as it had enough height.

"man flu" for those who dont know is when you get the simple cold and you make  out its the flu and you are dying etc lol

fabo you are cruel.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 11:53:34 AM by Oddball »

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 11:39:06 AM »
fabo you are cruel.

I know but I just cant help it  :'(