Author Topic: Bye for now :(  (Read 18834 times)

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Bye for now :(
« on: February 05, 2008, 03:41:21 PM »
Some terrible things are happening in my personal life just now so i might not be around as much, so for now im leaving da coop to get things stowed away and to get my college work back up to a higher standard.  It was good knowing you all and i hope to be back in ASAP so keep a space free  on the ramp for me and my models happy flying and may all your landings equal your take offs.

BYE FOR NOW!!! 

Ian  |:)\ |:)\ ::wave::
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
Re: Bye for now :(
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 06:10:03 PM »
Oddball!!!! We'll miss you! Good luck with college and everything. Hope you get things worked out quick so that you can come back in da coop. ::wave::
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 08:54:56 PM »
Best wishes, thanks for the talks, hope to resume them soon, but not sooner than you've finished your education |:)\ ::wave::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 11:02:34 PM »
We'll miss you buddy!

come back soon!
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 11:23:08 PM »
Nah! We all know the real reason you're leaving is that you plan on restoring a Lancaster and want it to be a surprise when you offer us to ride in it with you on the controls!
Not a good lier there Oddball!

Seriously though, best wishes and see you when you've got everything covered! And drop by for an update once in a while ::wave::
It's all Greek to me!

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 12:24:52 AM »
Nah! We all know the real reason you're leaving is that you plan on restoring a Lancaster and want it to be a surprise when you offer us to ride in it with you on the controls!
Not a good lier there Oddball!

Seriously though, best wishes and see you when you've got everything covered! And drop by for an update once in a while ::wave::

I better be first on that ride!!! But come back soon Oddball
Gil  |:)\ |:)\
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 02:00:44 AM »
Hey Ian,

Hope things smooth out soon for you, and all goes well.  See you when you get back!!   ::wave::

Cheers, S'Mom***    :) 
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 08:13:38 AM »
Thanks for your thoughts they mean a lot to me  ::bow:: If only i was restoring a lanc it would be a lot easier to do  than sort out the mess im going through just now. but i guess if i did the crew would be:
Bomb aimer: Gil
Pilot: Ryan
Flight Engineer: Me
Navigator: Stef
Radio operator: Mary
Mid upper Gunner: Mike
and "Tail end Charlie" (rear gunner): i'll let the rest of the coop fight for that position as long as you let me know the result.  the contest will be online rock, paper, sicssors best out of 19 lol.

talk to you all soon:
                             Ian  ::wave:: ::wave::

"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 09:14:18 PM »
Bomb aimer!!! Dude I want to fly her!! The Lanc is my all time favourite plane!! And It takes alot of muscle to fly one. I'm not saying Ryan couldn't do it, but I want to!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 04:15:28 AM by FlyboyGil »

airtac

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 10:01:13 PM »
Bomb aimer!!! Dude I want to fly her!! The Lanc is my all time favourite plane!! And It takes alot of muscle to flyi one. I'm not saying Ryan couldn't do it, but I want too!!

NO guys---we're all gonna take turns like good little pilots and SOCCERMOM is going to enforce the rules ::rambo::

I can see it now;  "IT'S MY TURN >:("---"IS NOT >:("--"IS SO---WAAAH, MOM! :'("----- ::complaining: "RYAN, YOU BETTER LET GILLY HAVE HIS TURN ::banghead::...............................DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE !!!" ::eek::
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:04:57 PM by airtac »

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 10:49:48 PM »
Bomb aimer!!! Dude I want to fly her!! The Lanc is my all time favourite plane!! And It takes alot of muscle to flyi one. I'm not saying Ryan couldn't do it, but I want too!!

NO guys---we're all gonna take turns like good little pilots and SOCCERMOM is going to enforce the rules ::rambo::

I can see it now;  "IT'S MY TURN >:("---"IS NOT >:("--"IS SO---WAAAH, MOM! :'("----- ::complaining: "RYAN, YOU BETTER LET GILLY HAVE HIS TURN ::banghead::...............................DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE !!!" ::eek::

Wait! Why am I the crying whiney one? I'd be the one hogging the controls!

airtac

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 11:06:14 PM »

OK, next time YOU hog the controls and I'll be the whiney one ;)

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 11:07:41 PM »

We're Canadians. We don't whine! We punch and fight our way to what we want, but we're polite about it ;D

airtac

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »

We're Canadians. We don't whine! We punch and fight our way to what we want, but we're polite about it ;D
OK OK, I forgot my birthright, we'll get someone else to snivel and we'll BOTH punch his lights out ::knockedout::

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 11:44:36 PM »
Awwright Already!!    :D

Don't make me come up there!!   ;)   We can ALL whine, cry, punch and fight....  it'll be just like another day at work!!   ::rofl::

8)
Don't make me come back there!!!!