Author Topic: Teenager arrested in suicide hijacking plot  (Read 8801 times)

airtac

Re: Teenager arrested in suicide hijacking plot
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 11:16:33 PM »
Lighten up---let's make a freakin joke out of every single news post that anybody puts up--there is too much somberness in the world--If you want to talk serious crap then go to AOPA-PAA-EAA-IPU-or Pee on me---this site's for fun-------------------LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! ;D

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 11:57:40 PM »
GEE, the poor kid probably had "issues" because his stepdad wanted him to be a football star and what he really wanted was a spot on the cheerleading team with his transvestite cousin who threatened suicide unless "Tommy" joined him on the squad until he found out he looked lousy in a mini-dress and he would have had to wear panties which always made "littletommy and the twins" itch so bad that all he wanted at that point was to get a sex change operation but unfortunately having breasts would have made it hard for his horse to swim whenever they played water polo so he felt conflicted at which point he thought he might have a chance at gaining some notoriety by duct taping the stewardi (1 stewardess--2 stewardi) to the bullet-proof door of the cockpit--er--"flight deck" and during this daring escapade was planning to ask if a sex change doctor was on board and if so would have hand cuffed him (the doctor) to the smelly person who always sits by me on any airline flight until he got the operation and breast reduction surgery using a purloined credit card but getting a 10% discount for the person from whom he stole the card  thereby making that person wealthy, saving his horse from drowning, keeping his cousin alive and making jock itch a distant memory---
MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS YOUR THEORIES!! ;)

Airtac, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I want what you're having!!! :D :D :D
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 02:03:27 AM »
He Heh  . . .  ;D

That's the attitude!
Now we have something here!

I wonder if this guy is the first result of the "no child left behind" act and wanted to do something to get on TV instead of working at McDonalds
and American Idol didn't take him.......
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 04:35:26 AM »
And he washed out of the fire program.....    :o    ::thinking::    ::thinking::
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 04:51:19 AM »
GEE, the poor kid probably had "issues" because his stepdad wanted him to be a football star and what he really wanted was a spot on the cheerleading team with his transvestite cousin who threatened suicide unless "Tommy" joined him on the squad until he found out he looked lousy in a mini-dress and he would have had to wear panties which always made "littletommy and the twins" itch so bad that all he wanted at that point was to get a sex change operation but unfortunately having breasts would have made it hard for his horse to swim whenever they played water polo so he felt conflicted at which point he thought he might have a chance at gaining some notoriety by duct taping the stewardi (1 stewardess--2 stewardi) to the bullet-proof door of the cockpit--er--"flight deck" and during this daring escapade was planning to ask if a sex change doctor was on board and if so would have hand cuffed him (the doctor) to the smelly person who always sits by me on any airline flight until he got the operation and breast reduction surgery using a purloined credit card but getting a 10% discount for the person from whom he stole the card  thereby making that person wealthy, saving his horse from drowning, keeping his cousin alive and making jock itch a distant memory---

Actually . . .  this makes A LOT MORE sense than the other theories I have heard so far 
HA HA HA ! ! !

;D ::rofl::

Thanks Airtac!

NEVER ask a Truck Driver for a Theory.  You are likely to get a load of Horsedump for an answer.  'Nuff said.   ::silly::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

airtac

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2008, 05:15:32 AM »

Actually . . .  this makes A LOT MORE sense than the other theories I have heard so far 
HA HA HA ! ! !

;D ::rofl::

Thanks Airtac!

NEVER ask a Truck Driver for a Theory.  You are likely to get a load of Horsedump for an answer.  'Nuff said.   ::silly::
HEY! I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!!!!!! :-\

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 02:16:28 PM »
I think Airtac has been raiding the medicence cabnet at my work again now where did i put that straight jacket  ::thinking:: maybe that wannabee hijacker should of tried pop idol over here instead they take any one!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 02:23:57 PM by Oddball »
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"