Author Topic: The Wrong Brothers (January 22nd 2008)  (Read 5186 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
The Wrong Brothers (January 22nd 2008)
« on: January 22, 2008, 03:05:07 PM »
 ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: wow, what a cool mom  |:)\
And dude you looked so innocent and cute back the ::rofl::

Frank

P.S. Great name for the brothers |:)\
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 03:07:15 PM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
Re: The Wrong Brothers (January 22nd 2008)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 03:19:07 PM »
Right On, Mike and Steph!  ^555555 on this Strip!  Having made airline trips across both the Atlantic and Pacific, I can relate to your Mom's plight regarding rowdy, drunken passengers.  Her tactic was unique, to say the least, and damn funny!

Now don't tell me the Wrongh Bros are gonna end up flying chase for a Baja 1000 race team...   ::eek:: ::loony::
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 04:51:08 PM by Rooster Cruiser »
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

airtac

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »
Great strip---did you model for the nose ring character Mike  ???

airtac

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 03:54:43 PM »
The gender mix "Fraulein waiter" is genius, in light of the cabin staff on airlines today ::rofl::  or am I interpreting this wrong, in which case, all I can say is "DUH"   

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 05:04:56 PM »
@ Frank: Hehe, yes, hard to believe, but even my brother was cute when he was a baby!!  ;D

@ Rooster: I'm sure the tactic is effective, but I don't know if it's worth carrying a baby everytime you fly!  ::)

The gender mix "Fraulein waiter" is genius, in light of the cabin staff on airlines today ::rofl::  or am I interpreting this wrong, in which case, all I can say is "DUH"  

Oh man! You're right!! That was not on purpose... I mean... ahem... of course it was!  ::whistle:: It really does make the strip funnier though!

airtac

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 05:14:43 PM »
@ Frank: Hehe, yes, hard to believe, but even my brother was cute when he was a baby!!  ;D

@ Rooster: I'm sure the tactic is effective, but I don't know if it's worth carrying a baby everytime you fly!  ::)

Oh man! You're right!! That was not on purpose... I mean... ahem... of course it was!  ::whistle:: It really does make the strip funnier though!
Of course it makes it funnier which means it can't be anything BUT genius |:)\ |:)\ 

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 05:50:40 PM »
did S'Mom pose as the mum?  ;) Its a kind of "dont make me come back there!" moment lol
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 04:29:09 AM »
Yeah, good point...  that WAS a "Don't make me come back there" kind of look, wasn't it?    :D

I bet throwing a small humanoid at them would get their attention even faster than hitting them with the 5-lb. Jepps book, too.....   Hmmmm..... ::thinking::   ::thinking::

8)
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 08:08:09 AM »
im sure jsut throwing the diaper bag at them would of caught thier attention lol
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 05:00:59 PM »
im sure jsut throwing the diaper bag at them would of caught thier attention lol

great idea!

maybe we can do a "Part II" to this strip . . .
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.