Author Topic: Business proposal  (Read 6695 times)

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
Business proposal
« on: January 10, 2008, 09:08:20 PM »
Help me out in my new business venture! I don't know if you've heard the rumor, but starting Jan 1, 2008 California, will no longer allow the use of a cell phone while driving unless you have a "hands free" adapter. I am sure that other states will soon adopt this law as well. The need for an inexpensive adapter presented itself as wonderful business opportunity for me. I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with boom microphone for my cell phone. I have come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot. These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid $0.08 each for buying in quantity. I'm selling them for $1.00. I tried them out on Nextel's,Erickson, Motorola, & Nokia phones and they worked perfectly. A photo is attached. Take a look and let me know if you want one. Also, feel free to forward this to anyone you know who may want one.

Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: Business proposal
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 09:16:33 PM »
G-Man!!!!!!!!!   ::bow::

How brilliant!!!  Now, I have a proposal for YOU.....  how's about I save up the THOUSANDS of rubber bands I pick up in the back of the Minivan every summer, and then I can supply YOU for LESS than the quite desirable, though still a bit exorbitant, cost of $.08?!?!???!!?  There is a never-ending supply of them coming off the parachute rigging and the cargo as well.   It practically RAINS rubber bands...   :D

I'm sure we can work out the financial details over a few vodka tonics..  margaritas...  beers...  whatever.    ::drinking::

8)         

Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 09:45:26 PM »
Well you two have the supply and production end covered, I'll create the website and internet market place for people to order.  ::type::
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 11:07:12 PM »
Sounds like a plan.. Although me and Headshot223 just got a website 2 days ago.. Currently in the construction phase, but its purpose is to showcase the "girls"--LaFawnduh, Layla, and Lucy. We may even put up "guest" pages and allow Panaca Jane to join in.  ::thinking:: ::thinking::
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 12:25:21 AM »
Whoa, cool.....  a whole website full of "flying girls".....  the Minivan will be jealous....   :'(

;)   :D

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 01:04:44 AM »
Whoa, cool.....  a whole website full of "flying girls".....  the Minivan will be jealous....   :'(

;)   :D

Well, if you wouled ever name her... We'll give her a page...sha may not like the web address though:

http://www.fireheli.com/

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 01:18:25 AM »
Uhm, yeah, I see..  yeah, I've called her lots of names (all good)...  but I'm not sure I'd repeat any of them in public....  might be too.. er, uh...  embarrassing?

"Oh c'mon, Sweet Pea, don't run out of gas, we've got one more black cell to get through...."

Uh, I'll work on it!!    ;)

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 02:04:02 AM »
author=TheSoccerMom link=topic=1179.msg21374#msg21374 date=1200014305

Uh, I'll work on it!!    ;)

Well its about time.. ::whistle:: ::whistle::

Edited to make Mom's quote blue--not mine....
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 06:33:06 PM by G-man »

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 08:11:39 AM »
if you two ever set up the transport can i be you your mechanic? will work for less than nothing  ::wave:: please reply to poor student looking for a job
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 05:25:15 PM »
I will be the in-house caterer/alcohol supplier!
It's all Greek to me!

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 06:35:26 PM »

Now all we need is someone to supply the strippers ::whistle:: ::whistle::

Where's Gil when ya need him. ::sulk::

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 06:38:42 PM »
see there yo go you need transport to get gil and the strippers to the office so can i get a job please  ::bow::
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »
Can I be the international departement chief?

I have qualifications! I havwe aplcation for international business on the uni! ::rofl:: ::bow::
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

airtac

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 10:29:26 PM »

Soccermom oh Soccermom, where are you? :o

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »

Soccermom oh Soccermom, where are you? :o

Like it.. like it better that she is going to kick your ass not mine.. ::whistle:: ::whistle::