Author Topic: an almost complete cake  (Read 8146 times)

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: an almost complete cake
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 05:38:06 PM »
I'm with PiperGirl, Frank -- stick with the Ben and Jerry's!!!   :D
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 09:43:05 PM »
Ok I stand corrected, we do have one, heck we even have one all-Ben&Jerry's icecream bar in Copenhagen too: http://www.benjerry.dk/Danmark/

I guess I just never looked much at icecream. It's been years since I last ate it apart from at my mom's 65th two weeks ago.

Btw Stef, after looking at the strip again and remembering the past instances of cake-delivery then you might be right about Jason taking a piece but just being better at eating without getting messy, as opposed to the chicks (I remember the former post where they were fighting over a former cake :D).

Frank

Frank, isn't Denmark famous for its soft ice? Or is it a tourist trap and I was the only one eating a cone back in march, under an ungrateful weather?!?!?
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 12:32:59 AM »
Actually yes, we do have softice which is delish, especially from the company Frelsen-stores that exist at least in Roskilde and Odense (they also makes chocolate treats btw)  8)

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci