Author Topic: Aviation Safety Final  (Read 11662 times)

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
Re: Aviation Safety Final
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 01:37:28 PM »
 |:)\ Congrats! Can't wait to here you on the other end of the radio some time! Any idea where you are going?
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 01:58:54 PM »
Grades were just posted.  Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Cumlative GPA of a 3.514.  Now begins the wait for the FAA to call me.  ::sleep::

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWSOME DOG!!!! Beer dousing and strippers all the way round!!!!!!!! ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 11:11:03 PM »
Grades were just posted.  Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Cumlative GPA of a 3.514.  Now begins the wait for the FAA to call me.  ::sleep::

Fantastic!  ^55555555555 Dude!!!

Post #500 for me!!!  As Gilly says, Beer dousing and strippers all around for everyone!!!    ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline YawningMan

• Cockerel
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 12:48:58 AM »
So, there are actually times when it's a good thing to have the FAA call?

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 01:11:59 AM »
So, there are actually times when it's a good thing to have the FAA call?

In my case I guess so!  LOL

Umm I have WA/OR/ID selected as my states, and I've heard (for all thats worth) that I've been selected for ZSE (Seattle Center).  I think I'm going to turn that down, and wait for a tower position hopefully.  Looking for either Boeing Field (BFI) or Sea-Tac.  Id take Portland (PDX) but somehow dont think I'll get it.  Just a waiting game now, could be upwards of 6 months before I hear anything. :'(
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 01:56:55 AM »

Fantastic!  ^55555555555 Dude!!!

Post #500 for me!!! 

@UNDATC I hear ya on the waiting game there dog, but as people keep saying, something will come through. Just have to hold  on!!
@Rooster. YEAH!!!!!!!!! ALPHA ROOSTER!!!!! Wow so many reasons for beer and strippers!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES