Author Topic: We have a lift off!  (Read 4059 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
We have a lift off!
« on: November 20, 2007, 12:15:19 PM »
 ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: I didn't thought you could top the joke with Chuck appending Heavy to the Cessna because Hans was on board (and the ATC aknowledging it!) but this was excellent! ::bow:: |:)\

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
Re: We have a lift off!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 02:18:01 PM »
 ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::eek:: ::rofl::

Reminds me of the time I went flying with my friend John in his Cessna 140...... Not exactly stellar climb performance  ::unbelieveable::

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline The Dancing Bear

• Fledgling
  • DammifIknow where we're going!"
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »
Please , don't anybody tell Chuck that a JATO assist will take care of those "surly bonds of earth",especially with Hans on board .........!  ::unbelieveable:: ::unbelieveable:: ::unbelieveable:: ::unbelieveable:: ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek::      ::whistle::
A&P / IA. by profession, Parrothead by choice.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 03:21:35 PM »
 ::rofl:: with that in mind then we'd also better hope Chuck never crosses flightpaths with a certain daredevil duck from here  ;) ::rofl:: ::wave::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 03:28:15 PM »
::rofl:: with that in mind then we'd also better hope Chuck never crosses flightpaths with a certain daredevil duck from here  ;) ::rofl:: ::wave::

Frank

Hmmmmmm...  Chuck in a pregnant C150 and a daredevil Duck crossing paths would be a sure-fire recipe for disaster!   ::eek:: ::loony::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Zaffex

• Cockerel
  • "It's ZULU TIME!!!"
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 09:59:54 PM »

Frank

Hmmmmmm...  Chuck in a pregnant C150 and a daredevil Duck crossing paths would be a sure-fire recipe for disaster!   ::eek:: ::loony::

...And a good comic strip!  ;D
"You know you're a redneck pilot when you think avgas makes a good cologne."