Author Topic: Duck to guest on Ultraflight Radio  (Read 3363 times)

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
Duck to guest on Ultraflight Radio
« on: November 12, 2007, 11:37:22 PM »
The Roost-Air Turbomallard will be interviewed on Ultraflight Radio tomorrow, Tuesday, at approximately 11:20 AM CDT. Tune in online at www.ultraflightradio.com if you're bored... maybe we can get six people listening!

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

airtac

Re: Duck to guest on Ultraflight Radio
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 05:04:47 AM »
The Roost-Air Turbomallard will be interviewed on Ultraflight Radio tomorrow, Tuesday, at approximately 11:20 AM CDT. Tune in online at www.ultraflightradio.com if you're bored... maybe we can get six people listening!

TM
QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (we are excited) 8)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 09:02:44 PM »
Hi, sorry I wasn't able to listen to it live, will it be uploaded in the podcast library? So far it only has broadcasts from the 6th.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 04:52:48 AM »
They uploaded the interview today. You can waste 20 minutes or so of your life listening to it at http://www.ultraflightradio.com/impodcast/2007/11/13/ufr071113b.mp3

You may want to fast forward through the first three minutes of the file... it's all commercials.

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 10:38:36 PM »
Wow, what a lot of knowledge there, very interesting story and that's just a tiny piece of all there is, I for sure wasn't bored. Man, that book sounds like it should be in the CW shop as well |:)\ I guess I just got one more title on the list of books to buy.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci