Author Topic: How did she know? Oct. 30th 2007  (Read 4314 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
How did she know? Oct. 30th 2007
« on: October 30, 2007, 12:43:36 PM »
Hehe, she must be psychic :D Nothing gives the game away as glasses and girth ::rofl::

Frank
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 12:48:45 PM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
Re: How did she know? Oct. 30th 2007
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 12:55:13 PM »
Now all that's left is for Sally to show up in a really great costume... I can see it now - Hans and Chuck screaming in terror only to find out that it's just Sally ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline adam9er

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 02:25:17 AM »
http://tradeaplane.com/chickenwings/graphics/October3.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ::rofl:: How did I ever miss that one? Oh man that is so funny. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Adam, that was really good timing  |:)\

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 12:43:12 PM »
 ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
Nice one!
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline The Dancing Bear

• Fledgling
  • DammifIknow where we're going!"
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 04:51:57 PM »
OMG, that was SO good ! ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::bow:: ::bow:: ::bow:: Damn! ya know , I really outta not drink just before reading these !!!!!
A&P / IA. by profession, Parrothead by choice.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 04:29:05 AM »
OMG, that was SO good ! ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::bow:: ::bow:: ::bow:: Damn! ya know , I really outta not drink just before reading these !!!!!

HA!!!

Why?!?!

How do you think we come up with these strps??
 ;D ;) ::wave:: ::whistle:: ::drinking::
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.