Author Topic: Baja 1000 Race Team Link  (Read 2865 times)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
Baja 1000 Race Team Link
« on: October 28, 2007, 06:07:41 AM »
In case anyone is wondering, these are the people I fly for, and the race team's website.

http://www.smdmotorsports.com/

I fly for the parent company, but we support the race team big time.  Y'all will not see me here in this website during the race as I do a minor support role (communications...  easily done, right?  hehe).

BTW... Is anyone here interested in helping me by working race communications radios during my part of the race for me?  I need someone with excellent communications skills who can keep copious notes and simultaneously call in to Race Central by satellite phone and communicate with me in the cockpit.  Room and board will be provided.  This is a VERY competitive sport and my team is always in the top ten, so pressure is intense.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

RC
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
Re: Baja 1000 Race Team Link
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 11:34:24 AM »
In case anyone is wondering, these are the people I fly for, and the race team's website.

http://www.smdmotorsports.com/

I fly for the parent company, but we support the race team big time.  Y'all will not see me here in this website during the race as I do a minor support role (communications...  easily done, right?  hehe).

BTW... Is anyone here interested in helping me by working race communications radios during my part of the race for me?  I need someone with excellent communications skills who can keep copious notes and simultaneously call in to Race Central by satellite phone and communicate with me in the cockpit.  Room and board will be provided.  This is a VERY competitive sport and my team is always in the top ten, so pressure is intense.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

RC

Do you include travel? If yes, I am in  ;D
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."