Author Topic: You guys need to see this..... Smoke Detector's  (Read 4097 times)

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
You guys need to see this..... Smoke Detector's
« on: October 13, 2007, 02:53:54 AM »

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: You guys need to see this..... Smoke Detector's
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 10:39:37 AM »
Wow, that's really scary! Thank you for posting this, I'll check what we have.

My condolences for the family.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 07:47:43 PM »
Insteresting subject... most people never think about this. Well done video as well.
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »
I posted a link to this thread at Racerplanet (small but friendly cargame forum which is my only other hangout apart from here) and a flightsimmer posted an interesting reply, number 3:
http://www.racerplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17053

As posted just now I also got my brother to try and ID the type we got in our house but they didn't seem to be any mentioned type.

Frank

Edit: P.S. With this post I see I've now made my 1500th post in this forum.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 12:06:53 AM »
I posted a link to this thread at Racerplanet (small but friendly cargame forum which is my only other hangout apart from here)

Frank, I am deeply hurt ..  :'( :'( I cannot believe that you hang out on "other" forums..  ::unbelieveable::  ::sulk::  ::sulk::

Is it cute?

What do they do for you that we dont over here?

Dont you love us anymore?
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

airtac

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 12:18:44 AM »
I posted a link to this thread at Racerplanet (small but friendly cargame forum which is my only other hangout apart from here)

Frank, I am deeply hurt ..  :'( :'( I cannot believe that you hang out on "other" forums..  ::unbelieveable::  ::sulk::  ::sulk::

Is it cute?

What do they do for you that we dont over here?

Dont you love us anymore?

***SIGH***  It's so sad--he won't even make a total commitment to CW---he just strings us along while having his little fling and getting his needs fullfilled with some "small but friendly" other forum---I feel so used :'(

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 04:01:12 AM »
Oh ha ha, very funny, but I don't think you guys wanna talk that much about cars and driving and I don't have a plane or a license (not that I don't still want both, because I do!).
But to give you an update then I got a EKG and bloodtests scheduled to make sure I'm still at an ok weight so I can safely start regaining my muscle-strength although some work lately has clearly proven the need of my brother's help.

I just thought this could potentially help people so I posted it at the old forum I frequent which is mainly for cargames and cars although planes and flightsims are there too. Chris for instance just posted videos of the newly-restored Vulcan taking off, perhaps I should post these as a way to make amends hehe. Or finally go to that vintage plane museum in Juttland and get some pictures of a Spitfire, Super Cub etc. which is there, not to mention the replica of the Ellehammer flier, one of the earliest airplanes made, and it was made by a dane, even including the engines.

Oh yeah, speaking of what RP has that CW doesn't? Chey! My best friend and moral support who's worked better than any anti-depressant! And we share the same way of thinking about several things that continue to remain central in our lives. Of course, she has flown an ultralight and her dad loves old airplanes and I think her uncle has something to do with flying as well.

Frank
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 04:04:04 AM by Frank N. O. »
— Leonardo da Vinci