Author Topic: I'm Leaking Oil  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
I'm Leaking Oil
« on: October 09, 2007, 12:18:44 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I laughed out loud from reading that so hard I got pain from it!  ::rofl::
Specifically I thought it was funny after hearing about the side-effects of Olestra-chips!! ::eek::
(The stand-up by (Everybody Loves) Raymond was the reason I laughed so much about.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline The Dancing Bear

• Fledgling
  • DammifIknow where we're going!"
Re: I'm Leaking Oil
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 10:45:53 PM »
That isn't any joke about those chips. I tried some once,& they  went straight through me like gas through a funnel. Funny how far away the "potty" is when that sudden "urge" hits you isn't it ?!?! ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek::
A&P / IA. by profession, Parrothead by choice.

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Re: I'm Leaking Oil
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 11:15:14 PM »
That isn't any joke about those chips. I tried some once,& they  went straight through me like gas through a funnel. Funny how far away the "potty" is when that sudden "urge" hits you isn't it ?!?! ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek::

Or when you're driving and the urge hits. Funny how all of a sudden there are more red lights, and that they take much longer than normal to turn green.
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES