Author Topic: Mixture control problem and OCD  (Read 4380 times)

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
Mixture control problem and OCD
« on: June 07, 2012, 02:22:33 PM »
Haha Stef, I could not help but laugh at your observation about OCD and your wife cleaning the house.
I recently had a friend/colleague of mine coming to my house for a coffee. He could not help but observe - rather casually - "Chicca, you do not have anybody cleaning the house, right?". To my rather disinterested "no, but....why?", I was answered with a less than respectful "Oh well....anyone can notice. gosh, what a mess...".  ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo::
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
Re: Mixture control problem and OCD
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »
Haha! Well, you've got to set your priorities, right? I mean life is too short to spend a whole day a week just cleaning your house (I know people like that). Luckily my wife and I are not that far off when it comes to our standard of cleanliness, but she is the character that does a little bit every day/week and I am the character that lets the mess build up and then do it all in one big swoop. So, naturally, she starts getting annoyed when I would approach the end of my "natural cycles".  ;D

By the way, a cleaning help is well worth the money! We had one come to us every month to help with the annoying stuff (kitchen, bath etc.) and it was great. Since we moved we haven't found a reliable replacement yet...

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 08:09:18 PM »
I get so much annoyed at cleaning the house, that I usually let chaos build up and when I try to do something, I last for a few, very few minutes. to start with, I still have to steal brooms and floorcloth from the common laundry in the building :)  ;D ;D And yeah, a cleaning help would be helpful and worth the money: I tell it myself every night. but the day after - as soon as I'm out of the flat - I just forget :)
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 10:56:30 AM »
Well, maybe if you wait for another couple of years, you will be able to get on one of those "hoarder" TV shows and they will clean your place for you!  ;D

Offline alon

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 05:17:40 AM »
i am just loving this play..:)