Author Topic: an italian dish.................  (Read 8547 times)

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
an italian dish.................
« on: June 06, 2006, 07:54:17 PM »
Hi mates,
today almost seemed as if summer was beginning, so I thought about giving you the recipe of a supereasy and supertasty dish.
All you need is:

1 food package of mozzarella
1 food package of cherry tomatoes
1/2 garlic
some (as you like) basil
olive oil
1 food package of pasta (well, it depends on how many people are going to eat).

Instructions:
take the mozarella and cut it. the smaller the better. same with tomatoes, but in 2 halfs will be enough. same principle with garlic and basil.
now, take a bowl, put everything inside. get a real italian and tasty olive oil (yes, it's an italian recipies). put enough oil (it will be more or less the half of a liter bottle) on the above mentioned ingredients, that must be all inside. mix with a wood spoon. put in the fridge and wait at least 12 hrs.

12 hrs later............
cook the pasta.
when the pasta is ready, take it out. throw the water and put in another bowl. Open the fridge, get what you prepared before, and put as much as you like of it in the pasta. If you have some shaved parmesan, maybe you'd like to add some. and maybe also some pepper. it depends.

Enjoy!

PS. the taste is really good but remember: if you have to kiss somebody she/he will surely die, due to the high percentage of garlic . so be careful to eat it either together, or when sure to be able to stay alone for some hours. in some cases some grains of coffee helps!
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline SteepTurn

• Cockerel
Re: an italian dish.................
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 08:12:05 PM »
Hy Happy!!

Sorry, if you say your a crap in kitchen... why do you continue to write stuff in this category ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, I know, I'm a lousy bastard ;)

Enjoy and c u soon... hopefully

Steep
for climbing --> pull ** for decending --> continue pulling

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
Re: an italian dish.................
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 08:29:54 PM »
Hy Happy!!

Sorry, if you say your a crap in kitchen... why do you continue to write stuff in this category ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, I know, I'm a lousy bastard ;)

translating is not as difficult as cooking....thanks God! :)
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.